PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouting Report: Tyeler Davison, DT

Great job.

Davison really interests me. As you note, he has a "unique combination of strength and quickness", and he "brings a unique skill set to the defensive tackle position. He is very strong and surprisingly quick, and when he plays with proper leverage and technique, he is almost unstoppable." That's exactly what I'm looking for in a bigger DT. His athletic agility, long arms and wrestling background are all very intriguing.

I'd love to double up with Marcus Hardison and Tyeler Davison. Hardison and Easley would give the Pats a pair of athletic DLs who can be used all over the line in a variety of combinations, with tremendous disruptive potential. Add in a guy who is really hard to move but who also has some quickness to disrupt, and that's a nice nucleus to build around.

I love the possibility of getting Hardison late 3rd and Davidson rnd 7 Davidson NT Hardison DT/DE

After pro day workout, I would add the standout at Kansas pro day. Div 2 Pittsburg St WR Gavin Lutman
6-3 214 5:12 40yd 36v 10-5 bj 4:09 ss and 6:65 3 cone Had 70 rec 1196yds 17.1 ypc 13td in 2014. Would love to add this guy in round 7. Think Chris Mattews Seattle wr in superbowl.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back