PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouting Report: Jordan Howard, RB

Again, great work, MWPF.

I've already thrown some names your way, but I'll throw a few more now that you're asking :). If you've already done reports on some of Them, I apologize.

Jay Lee wr
James Washington wr
Kamalei correa de
Antonio morrison ilb
Casanova mckinzy ilb

Again, great work, MWPF.

I've already thrown some names your way, but I'll throw a few more now that you're asking :). If you've already done reports on some of Them, I apologize.

Jay Lee wr
James Washington wr
Kamalei correa de
Antonio morrison ilb
Casanova mckinzy ilb
Thanks LT, I have not done any of these guys yet, but the ILB's were on my list. I will add the others as well. I had hopes for Correa as a undervalued sleeper but his name seems to be moving up boards.

Great write-up, though I'm not sure if I would use our 3rd-rounder(s?) on Howard at this time.
Maybe after seeing his agility drills and learning of his health prognosis, I might be convinced to consider changing my assessment.

Great write-up, though I'm not sure if I would use our 3rd-rounder(s?) on Howard at this time.
Maybe after seeing his agility drills and learning of his health prognosis, I might be convinced to consider changing my assessment.
I don't think his agility drills will wow you TBH. I still see a guy who can be highly productive despite not wowing people with his overall athleticism. RB's are generally under valued so he may slip.

Do Jonathan Williams from Arkansas please.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back