PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouting Report: Desmond King, CB

I've yet to watch his 2015 tape but was impressed with his willingness to get physical in run support from his 2014 tape. Interesting that you think this is less apparent from his early 2015 tape.

I've yet to watch his 2015 tape but was impressed with his willingness to get physical in run support from his 2014 tape. Interesting that you think this is less apparent from his early 2015 tape.
I wasn't expecting it as well. For all we know he may have been dealing with an injury or something, but it has got better as the season went on and in his last few games, it is what I enjoyed most about his film.

King does not show any courage in the run game. I doubt bb has any interest,

King does not show any courage in the run game. I doubt bb has any interest,
I can't believe I am about to defend a Hawkeye, but his games later in the season he looked really good in the run game. It still is an issue for me because he was so bad early in the season. Is it a motivation thing, effort is inconsistent, or did he make it a point to improve and did so.
We shall see.
P.S.-don't make me defend an Iowa player again, it is just wrong on so many levels for me. :)

Looks like you'll have to save this one for next year:

Looks like you'll have to save this one for next year:

Son of a !!!!!!!!!
I really thought he would come out after the season he and the Hawkeyes had. Serves me right for scouting a Hawkeye and a junior.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back