PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scout Quotes on All Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Denver Broncos: "We are all watching to see how Peyton [Manning] handles Gary [Kubiak]'s offense. What I'm really interested to see is how Peyton handles a reduction in stats. He's always been a huge stats guy. Yeah, I know he wants to win, but I say again, he loves his big passing numbers. What Kubiak knows is that offense has to get physical. Far too soft last season. They'll be tougher this year.""

That's pretty telling. We all expected it, but if this guy is a legit scout who has actually heard such things. I also seriously question what he loves more, winning or the attention from his numbers, we saw the celebrations for every broken record as they stopped playing to celebrate.

Speculating about scout -source: IMO Cowboys or gints

Nice read. Thx

Nicely done. He was careful to give his basis for/confidence in a lot of his opinions.

I like how he recognizes some of the players : Manning, Cutler, Bradford, B Marshall...

NE likes to find a large group of "above avg players that want to play/win" instead of breaking the bank on a few super talents that are selfish/not into it. And it works.

Great read. I agreed on almost everything. Patriots-Ravens-Colts-Broncos (wild cards, pick two: Bengals-Steelers-Bills-Dolphins-Chiefs-Texans).

Liked his call for the Vikings making playoffs with AP back and Bridgewater taking a step forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes