scout.com reporting Harrington to start

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by thewaylifeshouldbe, Oct 7, 2006.

1. thewaylifeshouldbe

thewaylifeshouldbe Third String But Playing on Special Teams

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=62&p=2&c=576887

2. Patriotic

Patriotic PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

#12 Jersey

Joey better be saying a pre-game prayer for himself with the Dolphins OL problems.

FYI My cousin in Detroit said Harrington was a Communicant at the Saturday mass at his Catholic church. Hope Rodney and the boys test Joey's faith on Sunday.

3. Ahriman

Ahriman Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Interesting. I'm not sure whether this helps the Patriots or gives them a reason for concern. Either way, it should be a close game.

4. Ceresco

Ceresco Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Dammit, I was hoping Culpepper would start

5. ctpatsfan77

ctpatsfan77 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

#3 Jersey

Ultimately, it won't matter--the Pats will be prepared for either. So sayeth the Belichick. :)

6. mtbykr

mtbykr PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

#37 Jersey

This is what i figured days ago when we first heard about culpepper's "shoulder injury":rolleyes: I think this helps the fins, i would much rather see culpepper out there---he's terrible!

7. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Wow! PATSNUTme got it right, Miami is ratcheting this up to playoff intensity!

8. BoTown

BoTown In the Starting Line-Up

No Jersey Selected

Harrington is probably worse than Culpepper. Unless he somehow pulls a Huard circa '99, I'm not worried about this.

(BTW, that game in '99 was his first NFL start and the best performance of his career.)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006