Welcome to PatsFans.com

SCOTUS throws out another emergency appeal on Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Dec 16, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +707 / 20 / -30

The Obama Birth Certificate Truthers have lost another round, they threw out the Curt Wrotnowski appeal which had to do with being born of a Kenyan father and allegedly being a English Citizen..

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Supreme Court rejects appeal questioning Obama’s citizenship - Blogs from CNN.com

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +510 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Makes you realize what a bunch of dopes all the Obama bc crybabies have been. Rant after rant has been denied quicker than you can say

"Are you this stupid?"

3. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

So whats the next one we can look forward to?

I honestly hope this goes on for 8 years.

4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +893 / 12 / -7

So, since my Mom was English, and my Dad was Austrian, what does that make me in these guys' world? You mean to tell me I was born here and have been living here 46 years and I'm still some damn Ferner?

This is the re-birth of the Know-Nothing Party... some unholy confluence of sore losers, immigrant bashers, and racists, hoping that the Supreme Court Justices will suddenly throw on a bedsheet and go riding out into the night with them.

BTW, I have found something about Obama I'm against. He's bringing too damn many people to town and the subways are gonna be clogged and broken.

Probably a LOT of vomit in the streets for a couple weeks too.

PFnV

5. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

Its going to be ridiculous here. They're keeping the clubs and bars open 24 hours and the already over-stressed police will have 4 million people to deal with. I'm not going anywhere near the metro, which is gonna be an unmitigated nightmare. Even the cabbies apparently aren't going to be working since traffic is gonna make it unprofitable.

I was looking forward to it but now I just think it's gonna be a giant pain in the ass.

6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The Pats, Sox and Celtics have been guilty of that particular offense a total of 6 times this decade. You get used to it.

7. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +893 / 12 / -7

I'm hoping it's not TOO bad the Friday before, since I'll be trying to get finished on a huge project prior to the transition. Obviously the metro will be my way home Friday evening... and I'd kind of like to catch the first act of Obamarama before going home, since I'll be in project celebration mode.

8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +510 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

You said you're a writer...what is it that you write about? Did you say something about economic policy? I'm not being nosey, just interested. Are you free-lance or do you work for a periodical?

C'mon man....share with us.;)

9. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +893 / 12 / -7

No, no, I'm only tight-lipped cuz I'm a gubmint writer. Boring stuff, actually. I'm not trying to be evasive and mysterious, I just think it's way better not to say "Oh yeah? Well I work in this or that agency, so I have the inside scoop."

That's not true in 99% of cases where people believe it IS true, and in the other 1%, I guarantee you that those aren't the ones talking on bulletin boards about stuff LOL.

But people can get it twisted and decide you're mis-representing your agency too easily for my tastes. So I prefer to keep away from that subject.