Welcome to PatsFans.com

scooter pays $250,000

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

2. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Nah...the Republicans already had his payment ready long ago when they stole billions from Iraq.
  3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Yeah, EVERY one of us REPUBLICANS did that. See, we all get checks divvying up the profts from it every month. All you got to do is join the the party and give 'em you address and they start sending them to you too.

Serious question. How old are you? Really. Try thinking like a grown up for a change :rolleyes:
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Ha!....

I'm pretty sure that Browns post was sarcastic.....so keeping with that theme:

HEY! Scooter Libby, You just screwed the Justice system, Lied to the public and started a never ending war fighting a tactic, not a country....What are you gunna do next?

Libby: "I'm going to Disneyland!"
  5. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Actually what Libby probably said was;

Libby: Not sure where I'm going, but I'll tell one place I'm not going ;)
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

"Actually"... you just said something about someone else needing to "grow up"?

:rolleyes:
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

Bush the Moron, the Retard, the Idiot

How would you feel if you sat down and played checkers with a Retarded Idiot Moron and, HE BEAT YOU :singing:

The democrats put one of the Morons men in jail, the Moron Idiot gets him out, the next day the Moron goes on TV and grins. :singing:

Watching this Moron slap the dingobats around is sometimes better than having sex :rocker:
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Its more like playing checkers against a moron when you have only one checker and he has all of his and they are stacked. He also has a paintcan, that he can use at anytime to paint your checker his team's color. He also can rewrite the rules of the game, or not follow them if he so chooses.

its more like that. Although I agree he is a frickin idiot!

I understand your position, but I don't think its anything to be really excited about, or more excited about than sex sometimes.
  9. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hey..Im not saying you, but it is common knowledge that the Green Zone was stuffed with good GOP soldiers for the administrative work under Bremer. Many were hired directly thru the Heritage Foundation and lacked foreign service experience. But were chosen based on their allegiance.

That is also coicidentally when alot of stories of stolen billions began to emerge. But yes, that was sarcasm...

Bottom line is that they botched it and are directly responsible for the calamity that followed, and we will continue to bury them by pointing out how their greed has killed our people, and continues to do so today.
  10. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Awwwww, you don't like my attempt at humor Press, is it not left or EXTREME enough for you. Perhaps I should have called him a condescending pompous ass first........ You know, practiced a little good ole fashion "PressCoverage" -TOLERANCE :singing:

I'll try harder next time......

Point Taken AAB. I was giving it right back at ya ;) . Not sure I buy the disappearing BILLIONS bit (show me a CREDIBLE link), I'm with you on the incompetence part (I'll never understand the Medal of Freedoms to those incompetent F's - Bremer and Franks). I also gotta tell ya, an awful lot of conservative boys getting hit over their too. It's just not fair to say they all got cushy gigs. Many of them are hauling the heavy lumber too.
  11. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Of course. This occupation is an equal opportunity punisher. Its gonna punish the civilians among us too, in time, with huge tax increases if nothing else.

But I gotta say, Im surprised the CPA thing got by you. I realize you are well studied in these things. (no sarcasm)

But here is what you seek on the cushy jobs

and this link is about the missing money and where it may have truly ended up

Not bad recollection for a retard, huh? At least this retard reads the news and can use the internets.
  12. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Yeah that. I knew about that. I thought you were implying we (repubs) were stealing BILLIONS from ordinary Iraqis (like they have it). I have read this story, it seemed a little politicky for me and WaPo is famous for this kinda thing so the extent of it might be a little amped up (my opinion). You gotta admit, Waxman is kinda a tard. BUT.......... Like I said, I'm no fan of Bremer, so if any of it's true, it's one in a long list of f-ups for him.

As for the cushy jobs report. :rolleyes: Very friggin typical.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  13. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well, in that thread, you were indeed being a condescending pompous ass... don't blame me... :)

you aren't funny... your winks don't sugarcoat your blatant attempt at ridicule and intolerance... and your labels of the left do nothing for your crying above besides show you as a profound hypocrite...

but really what does my taking you to task have to do with you telling someone to grow up, when in fact, you desperately need to do so yourself?
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -26

Judicial Watch which tends to be on the right side of the aisle had this commentary, which seems to be a pretty good summary of the whole sitz. OTOH 250K is a drop in the bucket, and maybe our VP paid it out his blind trust from Haliburton.

http://judicialwatch.org/6337.shtml
    “President Bush made the wrong decision to grant Executive Clemency to I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby. Libby was convicted of lying and obstructing justice because he feared the political consequences of telling the truth. Libby should have served at least a portion of his sentence just like any other criminal convicted of these serious crimes. Instead, Libby got a ‘get out of jail free’ card.

"President Bush’s decision to wipe away Libby’s prison sentence leaves the impression that government officials are above the law. As with many of the Clinton pardons, the Libby commutation undermines public confidence in our system of justice. How can the American people trust the system when politicians continue to step in and protect their own?”
  15. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Actually, you called someone else that, I just pointed it out, but thanks for blindly spreading the warmth over to me without a clue. When I first got here, I initially got the impression that you were an intelligent, informed and passonate poster here. Further diysplays reveal you to ba an intelligent, informed and intoerant hater, without an ounce of respect for anyone that thinks different than you.

Go ahead, be typical and respond back with insults. It's what we all expect.
  16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

Be nice to him then he will block you like he did me, now I don't have to read his sh!t I just skip over anything he says.

He looks for trouble, he's a "nasty little boy".
    :bricks:
  17. glecco

glecco Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

But Bremer instituted a flat tax. So... they got that going for them.