PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Science is not opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the NFL would just look into the camera and admit the truth:

They have never in 80 years considered the laws of nature and their impact on the inflation of a football, and have never tested the psi of a football after the refs release them for play, so instead of looking stupid they decided to create a controversy that they can spend a few million on, and have another Wells report.

It really is incredible, Andy. I mean, if they really cared, it would be something they constantly monitor throughout the game, and as game conditions changed, they'd check each ball and make sure it's inflation meets regulations.

Consider that the Panthers were caught ON CAMERA tampering with footballs DURING A GAME against the Vikings by warming them up on a cold day (which right there tells you that the science actually….um…WORKS), all the NFL did was to tell them to stop. That's it. Nothing else. No investigation. No controversy. No media firestorm. No threats of punishment. Just a "please don't do that anymore".

THAT'S IT.

This is the biggest, most worthless, steaming pile of cow dung ever that barely deserves a mention in a little sidebar buried deep within espn.com, just like the Panthers-Vikings story was.

But no, because this is the Patriots, this has become a complete and utter circus.

I *really* wish Kraft would start kicking Goodell's rear end.

Feisty has won the Interwebs! :)

His hero does not walk the walk
Tyson eschews data that contradicts his beliefs
Like Nye he's a public figure who does not practice science

Proof: His late tweet
Not just the incompetent calc but his once again ignoring experimental data that refutes his beliefs
Typical of him

I would agree if Belichick was a true scientist; he would have published his results and then other scientists would the be able to try to replicate his experiment.

But now we have to take his word for it. To me, it makes perfect sense. But to the haters, why would they believe him now ? I mean, Wilson (the company that produces the balls) is all over the internet today saying that what Belichick said didn't make any sense. He said / she said...

Without actual proof, it doesn't mean much to the outside world. But for Pats fans, it means that Belichick was thorough in his research, and we shouldn't fear the NFL investigation finding that the Pats tempered with the balls.

A bunch of engineers did the experiment and described exactly their method so it can be replicated:

www.headsmart.com

Vid or PDF take your pick.

His hero does not walk the walk
Tyson eschews data that contradicts his beliefs
Like Nye he's a public figure who does not practice science

Proof: His late tweet
Not just the incompetent calc but his once again ignoring experimental data that refutes his beliefs
Typical of him

Exactly.

Nye & Tyson = 2 ignorant lemmings who are also card-carrying members of the global warming/climate change/whatever they call it this week Ministry of Propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back