Schwartz complaining about flags

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
iam surprised
Schwartz, Lions pick up the pieces - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Earlier in the game, Schwartz pointed to a defensive pass interference call on linebacker DeAndre Levy -- which came against Danny Woodhead on third-and-6 -- as a questionable penalty. The penalty extended the Patriots' first touchdown drive.

"I've seen that go uncalled," Schwartz said. "The fact is when you're a 2-9 football team, you're not going to get those calls. When you're a 9-2 football team, you're going to get those calls. That's the way the NFL is. It's close games. We don't have a reputation of being a team to make those plays. We need to be able to make those plays."
how about those roughing the passer calls which they called on chung but brady got pummeled and even horse collared on a defensive offside

How about the holding calls you were getting away with before the officiating crew went flag happy in the fourth Jim.

Talk about a selective memory.

There wasn't a replay on it, and I couldn't see it all that great from the camera angle on my DVR, but unless Chung led with the helmet there was NO WAY that was roughing the passer. It certainly wasn't late; Hill barely got the pass away.

You know your team has a losing record when your coach is complaining about the refs after a game

WTF?? You cannot be serious. They called 3 major infractions on our OL and not a single one on Detroit's the whole game (except one that was declined anyways). I don't know if it was just me that found that a little fishy but I saw some obvious holds on Detroit too. For a 3 to none advantage in that column and the coach of that team is COMPLAINING? Wow, Schwartz.. Not to mention the horse collar on Brady they ignored. Seriously, STFU and take your L you little *****

In his defense, the offensive PI call on Detroit was really weak.

Not in his defense, they were holding TBC and Big Vince all day long and never got called for it.

The officiating was really uneven. Virtually no calls for most of the game, then flag happy in the 4th, mostly against the Pats, if I recall, except the really obvious offsides when their D was in desperation mode.

Not in his defense, they were holding TBC and Big Vince all day long and never got called for it.

The officiating was really uneven. Virtually no calls for most of the game, then flag happy in the 4th, mostly against the Pats, if I recall, except the really obvious offsides when their D was in desperation mode.

These guys need a new coach.

your 4-39 record ( wow he is a impresive 40 dash guy lol) is for the flags.

lol just lol . they have so many luck with the refs

your 4-39 record ( wow he is a impresive 40 dash guy lol) is for the flags.

lol just lol . they have so many luck with the refs

well, 4-22. Either way he'll be collecting unemployment come January

Last edited:
Maybe my eyes decieve me but I saw that guy hold woodheads hand most of the play.

The stiff arm (if you will) turned Woodhead's entire upper body. That is textbook PI.

Was he *****ing about the obvious holds on Tully? Or how about Chung in the End Zone on 4th and goal that allowed them to score? Or how about the blatant hands to the face by their DE on Vollmer?

If not then he needs to STFU!

Good God, anyone else seeing Tully get held on damn near every down???

They didn't flag it until the offensive lineman went so far as to grab is facemask

i saw holding on almost every one of their pass plays.

I was so happy when i saw Ron Winters crew had the game

For some reason, Winters crew always has a big call that goes against the home team. He was the guy who called taunting on Troy Brown back in 2006, I'll never forget that call.

I was so happy when i saw Ron Winters crew had the game

For some reason, Winters crew always has a big call that goes against the home team. He was the guy who called taunting on Troy Brown back in 2006, I'll never forget that call.

Speaking of which, I thought they were supposed to be calling a delay of game penalties this season when a receiver make a catch and throws the ball forward, spins it, etc after a play. I've seen it a lot this year but never any calls get made.

I am guessing 76 is TBC , because there was one of the clearest holding call by the Lions not called. On that play they advanced on a third down. Could not believe it when not called.

Eh. I don't mind this so much. He's not saying that it cost the Lions the game. He's more or less making an observation. Compared to some things that have been said by Patriot opponents after a loss, this is incredibly tame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down