PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schlereth: Maroney will contribute most

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Will fit system perfectly and is an electric player in a dual-role RB system.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see him in uniform

i think he'll be a good fit. Im not sure schelereth saying that is a good thing tho. I can't remember the last time this guy was right about anything. It's kind of like when you hear Sean salisbury talk about the pats.

Schlereth is an idiot. I hate him.

Keegs said:
i think he'll be a good fit. Im not sure schelereth saying that is a good thing tho. I can't remember the last time this guy was right about anything. It's kind of like when you hear Sean salisbury talk about the pats.

He picked the Broncos to win last January (although that pick was going to be obvious).

Hoodie said:
Schlereth is an idiot. I hate him.

He's actually one of the better ones at ESPN, IMO. Level-headed. Stays off Irvin's crack.

I love Schlereth compared to Sean Salisbury.

ugh. he totally has a Denver bias which makes him anti-Patriot. I don't like Salisbury either.

salisbury would be better if he didnt have extreme opinions about everything. He cant just say a team or a player is good. If they are worth talking about they are "the best bla bla in the afc west" or something like that,

If Salisbury could have it his way, Reggie Bush would be in the hall of fame already and Brett Favre would be God.

Last edited:
Ceresco said:
If Salisbury could have it his way, Reggie Bush would be in the hall of fame already and Brett Favre would be God.

I saw him say (months ago) that Reggie Bush was already at that time, one of the top 5 talents in the NFL. Please tell me someone else saw that. I remember it vividly and there was no room for misunderstanding becuase the analysts were arguing with him over it. It was never talked about by him again that i iknow of. Ironically his own stupidity might be why he stopped talking about it.

Keegs said:
I saw him say (months ago) that Reggie Bush was already at that time, one of the top 5 talents in the NFL. Please tell me someone else saw that. I remember it vividly and there was no room for misunderstanding becuase the analysts were arguing with him over it. It was never talked about by him again that i iknow of. Ironically his own stupidity might be why he stopped talking about it.
I heard it..was during the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back