PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schlereth a complete fraud and a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I emailed a few of things I had just hoping to get some sort of response from him, to see if he could defend himself against some of the things said about his Broncos, the Elway getting paid under the table and the Quote from Shanahan about sometimes deciphering the other teams signals by the end of the first quarter.

And he responded....I thought it was interesting that he responded even if his response was as off base as his TV comments. He kind of ignored the questions I was asking and just took a dig at the Pats and Belichick. So I responded back saying you ignored the questions I was asking and tried again for a response and he just Thanked me for the email, and ignored the question.

So far all is fine by me as I really didn't expect a response at all...But than in talking with FGSSAND I find out that he used the same stock response for both of us. Again would not be a big problem as I understand this to be customary except that the body of the response was far from customary.

Here is his Stock response
Your coach received not one but two memos from the league that all 32
teams received to stop taping signals...he ignored it...he lied about it...Your organization said it only taped divisional opponents and in the 8 tapes that Matt Walsh turned over 3 were non-divisional opponents...So I'm supposed to take the organization at it's word that they never used the tapes during games to gain an unfair competitive advantage...Please!

First off, I will add the entire email strings from both my question and FGS' and you will see his response does not answer any of the questions posed.
Second, a stock response is usually something simple like thanks for emailing me because of the fact that a lot of people email here I can not respond to all but I do apreciate your feed back and will in time read all my emails.

here is my email string

My initial email
Mr. Schlereth,
>
>
>
> I was just wondering if you are aware that your beloved Broncos were
> paying players under the table...as far as I know you could have been
> one of them. As I read it Elway and TD had 29 million deferred so it
> would not affect the cap. You ever hear the adage people in glass
> houses shouldn't throw stones?
>
>
>
> Not to mention the player's careers and health that you and your
> line-mates put at risk with the shady chop blocking your team employs.
> But hey go on pushing your agenda and splitting hairs over something
> that was over in September.
>
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Disgruntled pats fan
his response
teams received to stop taping signals...he ignored it...he lied about it...Your organization said it only taped divisional opponents and in the 8 tapes that Matt Walsh turned over 3 were non-divisional opponents...So I'm supposed to take the organization at it's word that they never used the tapes during games to gain an unfair competitive advantage...Please!
I sent back asking him to actually adress what I asked and I elaborated a little more.
Mark,
>
> I appreciated hearing back from you as football is one of my big
> passions and any debate on the subject, even if it includes ugly
> truths, is fun.
>
>
>
> I think you need to come off your high horse and recognize the issues
> are league wide. Don't believe me well here is a quote from your
> former head coach. "Our guy keeps a pair of binoculars on their
> signal-callers every game," says Broncos coach Mike Shanahan. "With
> any luck, we have their defensive signals figured out by halftime.
> Sometimes, by the end of the first quarter."
> http://cgi.cnnsi.com/inside_game/mag...ife_of_reilly/
> <http://cgi.cnnsi.com/inside_game/magazine/life_of_reilly/news/2002/01
> /0
> 9/life_of_reilly/>
> My issue isn't with whether my team cheated or not. Unfortunately the
> sport you chose to make a career in is tainted and most teams engage
> in dubious activities including the team you played for and the team I
> follow so much. I don't mind you bashing Belichick, he is getting what
> he deserves for breaking the rules. But don't you think it is
> important not to omit the fact that just about all the great dynasties
> have been tainted in one way or the other. My Pats and Camera-gate,
> Your Broncos and paying players under the table, The 49ers owner was
> removed from ownership, the Steelers and steroids, the 72 dolphins
> tampered to get their head coach Don Shula who like you decides to
> ignore the fact that his team was shady as well and call the pot black.
>
>
>
> Now let me ask you this one important question, what is the difference
> whether the cheating was in game or not? We were caught cheating and
> we paid a pretty steep penalty for it. In theory whether it was in
> game or not it was used to gain an unfair advantage, aren't we just
> splitting hairs when we say in game or not. You act like Belichick was
> in front of the Supreme Court when he lied; he was/is trying to cover
> his ass not trying to provide you with full details. Why be so vindictive about it?
>
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Disgruntled Pats Fan
and his response to that
Thanks for the note!

FGS sent this
> Mark,
>
> Please do not allow facts to get in the way of your quest for attention
> there at ESPN.
>
> _http://fansforaccuratemedia.com/_ (http://fansforaccuratemedia.com/)
>
>
> 1) Your Bronco's massaged the cap to free up 30MM
>
> 2) Your Broncos stole signals with the best of them......stealing signals
> is
> LEGAL, so why would you state otherwise??
>
> 3) The tape stayed in the camera, there is no way it was used in a game
> and
> that is the only way your "cheating" label would apply.
>
> 4) Read the original rule and the memo.....print them out and show them on
> ESPN - I guarantee that people will then see the ambiguity and how they
> could
> easily be misconstrued.
>
> Please, take some time and do it right - your relentless ESPN ordered
> Patriot bashing for rating reasons is quite transparent.
>
> A once loyal fan of yours.....
>
> Frank
and his response to FGS
teams received to stop taping signals...he ignored it...he lied about
it...Your organization said it only taped divisional opponents and in
the 8 tapes that Matt Walsh turned over 3 were non-divisional
opponents...So I'm supposed to take the organization at it's word that
they never used the tapes during games to gain an unfair competitive
advantage...Please!

Anyone else get the same response????

Last edited:
Re: Schlereth a complete Fraude and a Joke

Mark Schlereth probably has an IQ hovering around 30, let's cut him some slack. :D

How about sending him this and see what the response is, "Hey dude your over the top metro look is not working! You look like an overly coiffed car salesman, you are not now or will never be TOM BRADY."

How about sending him this and see what the response is, "Hey dude your over the top metro look is not working! You look like an overly coiffed car salesman, you are not now or will never be TOM BRADY."

I just sent it to him and his response Your coach received not one but two memos from the league that all 32
teams received to stop taping signals...he ignored it...he lied about it...Your organization said it only taped divisional opponents and in the 8 tapes that Matt Walsh turned over 3 were non-divisional opponents...So I'm supposed to take the organization at it's word that they never used the tapes during games to gain an unfair competitive advantage...Please! (I didn't really send Marko's question and he didn't really use that same response.(i only add this cause I don't want to take away from my intial post))

Those links didn't work for me

question to ask schelereth is
a)is he aware that the tapes shown on tuesday and not raw footage
b)does he claim that brady is an average QB who won 2 SB mvps using a tv footage whihc they deciphered at half time ?
c)

I just sent it to him and his response Your coach received not one but two memos from the league that all 32
teams received to stop taping signals...he ignored it...he lied about it...Your organization said it only taped divisional opponents and in the 8 tapes that Matt Walsh turned over 3 were non-divisional opponents...So I'm supposed to take the organization at it's word that they never used the tapes during games to gain an unfair competitive advantage...Please! (I didn't really send Marko's question and he didn't really use that same response.(i only add this cause I don't want to take away from my intial post))

Nice! But I can only wish BB was my coach!

Those links didn't work for me

hear try this one

http://cgi.cnnsi.com/inside_game/mag...ife_of_reilly/

edit: this doesnt work either. I got the link off the thread someone else started and it works from that thread just search this site for the name Mike Shanahan it is one of the first threads that come up. Sorry i am not sure what I am doing wrong but I don't have time to think about it. I am sure it is something obvious.

Last edited:

Hey guys,... could one of you PM me Schlereths email.. Thanks

I believe it was Felger yesterday who said that Schlereth in his opinion isn't as stupid as he presently appears to be, but his anti-Pats agenda was basically formed over the last several months due to (what he felt) was the unfair bashing and vitriol to he was forced to absorb from the Patriot fan base for just doing what he rationalized was his job.

It's really a hoot. The media grouses because BB won't play ball with folks who bash him unmercifly. Then they turn around and treat their audience the exact same way when they refuse to play ball with people because they bashed them...

At the end of the day, all we are witnessing in all of this is human nature at it's worst.

everyone should have their account locked until they've emailed Schlereth

that guy stinks.

What's his email address?

I emailed a few of things I had just hoping to get some sort of response from him, to see if he could defend himself against some of the things said about his Broncos, the Elway getting paid under the table and the Quote from Shanahan about sometimes deciphering the other teams signals by the end of the first quarter.

And he responded....I thought it was interesting that he responded even if his response was as off base as his TV comments. He kind of ignored the questions I was asking and just took a dig at the Pats and Belichick. So I responded back saying you ignored the questions I was asking and tried again for a response and he just Thanked me for the email, and ignored the question.

So far all is fine by me as I really didn't expect a response at all...But than in talking with FGSSAND I find out that he used the same stock response for both of us. Again would not be a big problem as I understand this to be customary except that the body of the response was far from customary.

Here is his Stock response

First off, I will add the entire email strings from both my question and FGS' and you will see his response does not answer any of the questions posed.
Second, a stock response is usually something simple like thanks for emailing me because of the fact that a lot of people email here I can not respond to all but I do apreciate your feed back and will in time read all my emails.

here is my email string

My initial email

his response

I sent back asking him to actually adress what I asked and I elaborated a little more.

and his response to that

FGS sent this

and his response to FGS

Anyone else get the same response????

I have seen on other Pats boards, the exact same response ! It's a form letter type response. What do you expect, a personal reply ? Can you imagine how many emails he's getting from Patriots fans ! LOTS !

OK try this, "Mark, I think you should know that I have extra information I feel that I should tell you first. The tapes I have show your wife with Brady under center while the linebackers were doing their job "filling the holes".
sincerely, Matt Walsh

Re: what is his email adress/here is my idea:

what is his email address. You should tell him that we are are going to publicly raise $$ for his favorite charity and all that he needs to do get the donation is take a polygraph exam that we will pay for answering the following:

1. Did you ever take sterioids or HGH;
2. Are you aware of any bronco teamate that took steroids or hgh;
3. do you truly believe that the patriots uses videotapes of signals to their advantage during the same game they were taped, and if so, please explain.

OK try this, "Mark, I think you should know that I have extra information I feel that I should tell you first. The tapes I have show your wife with Brady under center while the linebackers were doing their job "filling the holes".
sincerely, Matt Walsh

LMAO. If that doesn't get him to reply, then nothing will.

Kudos Pats fans for taking the fight right to the guys getting paid to talk up the allegations against your team. I'm impressed.

on a side note, beating the Broncos and their chop blocking assses on their home field in the AFC title game was sweet revenge for me.

question to ask schelereth is
a)is he aware that the tapes shown on tuesday and not raw footage

Really do tell I where is it from? Is it possible that a liar actually created these tapes by himself please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes