PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Pats sign Brandon Lloyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big thing to worry about is not talent because we know he has that,the worry is him being a problem child if things aren't going his way.

He seems to have a reputation of being a Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde inside and off the field .....I hope he isn't a concern in the locker room.

I've heard claims that he's bipolar. Regardless, Dillon/Moss etc. fell in line for at least the first year of their contracts, so I'm going to assume that'll be the case here.

-Jamman

check this out Linda Cohn's photo "@mrblloyd told me 2 wks ago I..." on WhoSay lloyd told somebody to post it 2 weeks ago once the deal was agreed

LMAO

tumblr_lzxqjqCCfU1qdbdo6.gif

Are you forgetting Randy Moss's 1493 and 23 despite being consistently double covered? Brandon Lloyd is not in that class.

You're right. Lloyd is better. I like route runners, and stick movers in crunch time. Not a guy that defenses know what route he's going to run on 90% of the snaps. A go route

Now we can send that POS Stinko back to full time at Twitter where he belongs.

I hear he spent about a whole day yesterday telling the world he was sick and in the hospital with a fever.

It doesn't get any more pathetic for a grown man to want sympathy from strangers, now does it?

Chad is too immature for this team,now let's hope Lloyd gets IT.

Unfortunately, the New England Patriots traded a fifth round draft pick in the 2012 NFL Draft for a snake oil salesman from Cincinnati wearing a wide receiver uniform.

Yep. wasted $6m last year, and a WR spot.

Underpants is NOT any better.

My hope is that, they can somehow get Gaffney, dump OCHO, dump Underpants, and dont resign Deion (unless they cannot get Gaffney).

Lloyd+Welker+Gaffney+Gonzalez...

You're right. Lloyd is better. I like route runners, and stick movers in crunch time. Not a guy that defenses know what route he's going to run on 90% of the snaps. A go route

I'm ecstatic about this signing, but Lloyd better than 07 Moss? :rolleyes:

You just made one of the silliest posts we'll ever read on this site. Congratulations, I guess.

Wooooohooo!

Is football on now?!?

how about now?!?

maybe now?!!!

uuuuuurggggh hurry up, time!

Yep. wasted $6m last year, and a WR spot.

Underpants is NOT any better.

My hope is that, they can somehow get Gaffney, dump OCHO, dump Underpants, and dont resign Deion (unless they cannot get Gaffney).

Lloyd+Welker+Gaffney+Gonzalez...

Gaffney would be great. The man deserves a return engagement and another shot at a ring instead of being stuck in the hellhole that is the Greater Washington D.C. area.

Last edited:
I wonder if the pats are going to ...draft a WR stlll? I like the kid from GT

Last edited:
I've heard claims that he's bipolar. Regardless, Dillon/Moss etc. fell in line for at least the first year of their contracts, so I'm going to assume that'll be the case here.

-Jamman

If he's bi-polar, there are plenty of legal medication (drugs) to minimize this..

This has to be the first big BB move that people actually SAW coming? You would think for all the hype surrounding Lloyd to NE since the offseason started, that stuff generally doesn't happen.

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

3yrs/$12M

Damn...great value.

You're right. Lloyd is better.

That is absurd. Better than Randy now-sure. Better than Randy's first 3 years in NE (1 with Matt Cassel) when he averaged 1250 and 15, no. Randy Moss had more TD's in first two years here than Brandon Lloyd does in his entire career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes