PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter on EEI: Pats game might be Billick's undoing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think Harrison mouthing off to a coach is O.K. then? Personally, I think Harrison should be fined by the team and league for his unprofessional actions.

Um...I do. I don't give a crap what fired up players do in the heat of the battle, as long as it doesn't cross over into the physical. But say I think it's WRONG, what Rodney did. I STILL say there is a huuuuuge difference between a nutso player doing something and the HEAD COACH, who's supposed to be "the grown up," embarrassing himself the way he did.

Did I laugh? Sure. But was it appropriate for the leader of the entire organization - at a time when he should've been spending all of his focus and time on continuing to drive a stake into the heart of a Patriots team he had on the ropes? I don't think so. And this is a team that lost because they couldn't convert THREE 3rd downs on offense, and a team that that couldn't get out of their own way in trying to stop US on several 4th down conversions.

Think a little more focus, even a tiny little bit more time, spent on COACHING might've made a difference in this closest of games? I do. (Hint: So do you.)

You're welcome.

So, I don't mean to hijack, but what did Aqua do to finally get banned. In the words of Dice Clay, this kid was "like masturbating with a cheese grater ... slightly amusing, but mostly painful."

I have no clue. His last posts I saw were attacking this site and praising FinHaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back