PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Moss probably will return

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan579

Rookie
Reaction score
Adam Schefter reported that it looks like Moss will be in a Pats uniform for at least another year...

This is great news.

I think he'll sign a 3 or 4 year deal probably worth 24-29 million

Thread title edited slightly. This is only speculation, not fact.

that would be great news.

What great info. Randy Moss will "probably" be on the Patriots next season. I hear Terrell Suggs "might" be franchised by Baltimore.

That is pretty much what we all think will "probably" happen. If it's all the same Adam, I'd rather have something a touch more concrete before jumping up and down.

Last edited:
That is pretty much what we all think will "probably" happen. If it's all the same Adam, I'd rather have something a touch more concrete before jumping up and down.

He's been pretty spot on with his predictions. I'm going to jump up and down once.

Speculation, but great news if it happens! :)

I have felt for some time the Randy being back next yr is a no briner, Randy learned his lesson in Oakland, Wining is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS.

With the Pats and Brady as QB Randy has an opportunity to go to the Hall of Fame as one of the best receivers ever to play the game. That opputunity does not exist anywhere else in the NFL.

Plus i think Randy has seen how two other teams do it and now that he has found out how to really do it here in NE he is likely to stay as long as possible.

The key is whether Moss will order up some humble pie with the contract he signs.

The key is whether Moss will order up some humble pie with the contract he signs.

I believe he will, remember he went to Oakland for the MONEY, and i am sure that little escape is still very fresh in his mind and if he blows another two yrs somewhere else he might even jeopardize his Hall of Fame entrance.

Randy is smart he gets it.

He also thought Dillon would be playing in this game tonight. The guy has more information than anyone, unfortunately a lot of them are rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes