PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Moss and Pats close to deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
the one thing that concerns me is that this rumor is on none of the major sites. with the way things are in the media today once somehting of importance goes remotely public it ends up being everywhere in no time. there is no mention of this on any of the major websites. i am still not convinced

the one thing that concerns me is that this rumor is on none of the major sites. with the way things are in the media today once somehting of importance goes remotely public it ends up being everywhere in no time. there is no mention of this on any of the major websites. i am still not convinced

Adam Schefter on NFL Network seems like a major source to me.

yeah well i didnt actually see him say it so i dont believe it yet!

Well John Clayton says that Moss is <close|not close> to a deal with the Patriots. Moss is <happy|unhappy> about the current contract situation and <expects|doesn't expect> a deal to be done soon. Moss <has|hasn't> had contact with other teams.

Clear now? Add in Moss' apparent schoolgirl crush on Dante Culpepper (are they going steady now?) and you just can't find this level of journalism anywhere else.

Thank God for that.

Shefter is usually on the money when he breaks stuff, so I will actually put credence in this. If it were the crypt-keeper ( Salisbury is a funny dude) saying it, then I wouldn't even bother.

I bet Mon or Tues they announce Moss is comming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey