PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Moss and Pats close to deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Schefter: Moss and Pats close to deal?

You guys got owned by the same team we lost to so that doesnt make you any better. Brady getting hammered was awesome though. Great super bowl wasnt it. The demise of the pats was great.

Ya know, it's fans like you that'll get Brett bacl on hos vicadin with beer chasers diet... :rolleyes:

Seriously, why are you posting here? Did you get tired of beating your dog or something?
Geezz...

Did WEEI interrupt the Celtics broadcast for breaking Patriots news?

I doubt it.

You guys got owned by the same team we lost to so that doesnt make you any better. Brady getting hammered was awesome though. Great super bowl wasnt it. The demise of the pats was great.

A word to the wise. If all you do is troll, you'll quickly be banned.

Apparently, it was just stated on WEEI that the deal is done. Sorry, no link.

5 years, 52 million. 25 million guaranteed...

:rocker:

Please god dont let this be true. :mad:

Yes! I am suddenly feeling hopeful again. I've been worried about Moss leaving us and I'm no "chicken little"! Brady and him together are such an exciting duo. Brady deserved an exceptionally awesome receiver like Moss and, more importantly, he derserves some damn stability overall at the WR position.

thats alot of money if thats the contract...but he is the best WR in the NFL..

the former GM on NFL total access is mike lombardi another BB tree-leaf. So hopefully this info is more credible.

thats alot of money if thats the contract...but he is the best WR in the NFL..

Since its probably back loaded somewhat, in 5 years, 15M for Moss is cheap. Real cheap.

I heard that it was 5 years 100 million, with 50 million guaranteed. Belichick was surfing the boards last night and kept reading the fans say, "just get it done, no matter what" so he called Pioli at home and told him to just give Randy the farm, even if there were no other bidders.

Brady is in his prime, it would make sense for them to get a receiver like moss.

Please god dont let this be true. :mad:

we are going to get a lot of that if he is signed. before , it was the pats front office was doing nothing , felger cries "sign anyone" , if he is signed "we paid too much for him" if we dont "we are 20 mill under the cap !!! why didnt we sign him ?"

Brady is in his prime, it would make sense for them to get a receiver like moss.

Forget Brady. Haven't you been following ESPN? Moss wanted to be reunited with Duante Culpepper so it's a package deal. The Pats are looking to trade Brady now that they've got Moss and Culpepper. I'm sure it's true, it was on ESPN.

The plan is to trade Tom Brady to the Jets for a fourth round pick in next year's draft.

At which point, the Jets will convert Brady to RB and keep Pennington as their starting QB.

we are going to get a lot of that if he is signed. before , it was the pats front office was doing nothing , felger cries "sign anyone" , if he is signed "we paid too much for him" if we dont "we are 20 mill under the cap !!! why didnt we sign him ?"

I want Moss back, but not at that price.

(BTW: Who is "we"??)

Last edited:
I heard that it was 5 years 100 million, with 50 million guaranteed. Belichick was surfing the boards last night and kept reading the fans say, "just get it done, no matter what" so he called Pioli at home and told him to just give Randy the farm, even if there were no other bidders.

how is this helpful?

At which point, the Jets will convert Brady to RB and keep Pennington as their starting QB.

I heard they were going to use Brady as a kick returner. But, who knows, they may try him at running back, too.

Whole lot of money...

Screw Felger and his agenda.

Check out Brett's "official fanstore". He's hawking every Breen Bay Packer thing ever made. Makes Debbie Clemens look like an amateur.

http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/fan_store/

Losing one game out of 19 is a "demise"? :rofl:

Glad to, hopefully, have Randy back in the fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back