PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Mankins, Patriots agree to six-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to take a cold shower.

Come to Texas, and you'll want to sit in ice instead! :D

On that note, I am really glad to here the news on Mankins being signed. I'm looking forward to seeing just how solid the OL will be this season....

F**K YEAHHHHH!!!!!

Now just get a center, and that will be a cracking OLine, once Cannon is fit :D

Our front office is incredible. I love those guys. It is because of them that the Patriots can be competitive year in and year out.

Maybe this clears cap space for #72 from the NYGs . . . sorry, it was too tempting to walk away from that comment.

Last edited:
Injuries stay the PHUCK away from us!!! I am a Super Bowl believer right now!!! I was not 1 prior to this FA"cy frenzy.

LETS get her done boys. SB time let's win this year!!!:yeeha::yeeha::yeeha:

some one provide a JET LINK to our moves. They must be LOSING IT :) :rofl:

Last edited:
Best. Offseason. Ever.

Seriously - BB and the front office make it so easy to be a Pats fan. They deliver, even when the team isn't playing games.

Come to Texas, and you'll want to sit in ice instead! :D

On that note, I am really glad to here the news on Mankins being signed. I'm looking forward to seeing just how solid the OL will be this season....

I would come to Texas to see you:singing:

Injuries stay the PHUCK away from us!!! I am a Super Bowl believer right now!!! I was not 1 prior to this FA"cy frenzy.

LETS get her done boys. Throw her legs up and drive it home!!!:yeeha::yeeha::yeeha:

I better not get an infraction for this harmless expression.:eek:

edit

some one provide a JET LINK to our moves. They must be LOSING IT :) :rofl:

that's just plain weird dude

effin AWESOME news.

Possibly the best offensive move of pre season !!!

WTG Pats FO.................

Waiting for how much cap room has been freed up and how much Pats have to spend on their next signing.....Do they rework a few guys that will have contracts ending after this season?

The other nice aspect to this development is the fact that now the franchise tag may be used on someone else other than Mankins next offseason. Albeit, there aren't a lot of candidates. There's BM who may not be favored well by BB, but there's always tagging him and offering him as trade bait. There's also Welker, if they feel he's worth it.

that's just plain weird dude

it was a goofy thing I learned from my hick boss. I am doing grounds crew for the Summer. He threw that term out when I was using a scraper made from ski sharpeners and attached to a shovel like tall pole to getpaint spots off the floor in an art room @ a prep school.

not my creation. We adopted his term and say that all the time to get chuckles if he is not around. It was so random:rofl: I would share 2 others but I see thaT DID NOT GO WELL (caps)

he gets worked up over small things it is funny. nice guy but out their.

Last edited:
This is great news. Mankins is a beast.

Chuck_Norris_Approves1.gif

thank you chuck norris

Hallaluja! Just what Solder needs for the next many years. I see a bright future for NEP O-line. Play action never looked so good!

P.S. Now pleez just draft the best center in next years draft.

This!

With two #1 picks and two #2 picks you can take it to the bank that one of those picks is used on one of the top centers in a strong draft for centers.

Now let's extend Seabass and watch our OL dominate!

This!

With two #1 picks and two #2 picks you can take it to the bank that one of those picks is used on one of the top centers in a strong draft for centers.

Now let's extend Seabass and watch our OL dominate!

Oh I'm sure there is a franchise tag just waiting for Mayo or Volllmer right around the corner.

Pre-season 2010 I was somewhat skeptical in regards to Logan Mankins on the line. During 2010 when he swallowed his pride and reported to the team there can be no denying he played to an incredible level, as did the offensive line upon his return. He's a mauler and the line needed that attitude.

This is a great move, contracting Mankins to a 6 year deal. His performance necessitated that and I'm more than pleased with the outcome.

Great news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill