PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Justin Miller may end up a Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Justin Miller may end up a Pat

This is the last year of Justin Miller's contract so my guess is that he gets claimed on waivers by some team like the Saints, Vikings or Colts and this discussion will be a moot point. The Pats may put in a waiver claim but will lose out due to a better overall record than those teams. The kids got talent, it's what behind the ears that needs work. He definitely has some growing up to do and approach his job in a much more professional manner.

Exactly, I figured this would happen: NFL.com Blogs Blog Archive Teams take quick action to land CB Miller

Pace, Jenkins learned their trade elsewhere.

I'd very interested to hear from you what kind of coaching and expertise Mangini has provided to Lowery.

false. Jenkins had 0 NT experience what so ever before he came here and everyone here emphasized that, you have to give the coaching staff some credit for him being a monster at learning NT from his former role in a 4-3 D. The two roles are very different

Strange, you conveniently forgot to comment on Vernon Gholston........

thats one player, who is still a rookie.

Last edited:
gone to da' raiduhs!!!!!

According to Schefter, he just got picked up by the Raiders. The Broncos and Dolphins also wanted him.

I'm sure he'll mature wonderfully while in Oakland, and will become a hot commodity on the free agent market for teams seeking a solid, ball-hawking cornerback.

I'm sure he'll mature wonderfully while in Oakland, and will become a hot commodity on the free agent market for teams seeking a solid, ball-hawking cornerback.

LOL like Hall?

Do you and I read/listen to the same Adam Schefter? 'Cause I can't remember the last time he was wrong with actual information (speculation with no basis for it is a different story).
Raiders claimed CB/KR Justin Miller off waivers from the Jets.

Good Call:rolleyes:

he is dumb as a rock. he has 0 career INT's. We gave him the last two years to step up and do anything in our secondary and he sucked.

sounds like the perfect Jet.

So has Rhodes, Harris, Thomas, Jenkins, Pace, and Lowery right?

Are those the guys who gave up 472 yards to Kurt Warner?? And allowed Philip River's team to score 48 on 'em?? And those are about the only two legitimate QBs that team has faced this year. Look at some of those other QBs the Jets have been dealing with. Jamarcus Russell? Ryan Fitzpatrick? Bulger with the year he and the Rams are having?? Who else? Pennington in his very first game as a Dolphin? They were lucky to get a win there against him and the 'Phins week 1. Tyler Thigpen? 280yds with a couple of scores and no picks against those guys? Are you kidding me? Who else? Edwards? Trent Edwards and the totally reeling Buffalo Bills offense that New England completely dominated last week? That All-Star? Our very own Matt Cassell? The guy who hadnt started a game since HS? The Jets couldnt stop him in his very first start as a pro? They couldnt beat that guy? AT HOME?? That Jets D made even Russell look like an All-Star.

Good grief. You give a team a decent nose tackle and they think all of a sudden theyre the '85 Bears.

Cmon, face it. The NFL Is down this year, and every decent team is a beneficiary. And good teams like NE, even without their QB, can still win. And teams like the Jets, playing against worthless teams like KC, Cinci, the Rams and Raiders are going to win games. And some people, particularly the blinded fans of those teams, are going to think their teams are actually doing something. To lose at Oakland??? How is that even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye