PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Brady has broken finger, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady has broken finger, too...

I could not agree more.............some of these fans are spoiled beyond belief and have no appreciation for what is going on here in Foxboro.
I bet a couple of losing seasons would clean out some of the "so-called" fans around here. Maybe a 1 and 15 season will help them to be thankful for what we have here. This is a rebuilding year and the team won its division and will host a playoff game.

Dan Patrick just said broken INDEX finger, where the problem the last few weeks had been his ring finger.

Are we about to see the return of the Drew Bledsoe "Banana Finger" cast? Drew did have a couple of awesome comebacks in that case...

Man we have some of the worst fans in the world. I swear to God. It's okay to be critical of the team and all, as we have that right as fans. But to whomever added, "Brady sore vagina" as one of the thread tags, shame on you. The guy helped us win three more Super Bowls than we had in the 40 years our franchise had existed beforehand. On top of that, he came in off a torn ACL this year and has played the entire season, apparently, with cracked ribs. What has your fat ass done lately?

yeah, my mom (who I wouldn't exactly call a football fan, but she does root for the Pats, as does my whole family) said Brady was "delicate". I know she was just referring to him coming off a delicate injury situation, but I had to laugh at her. Brady, delicate? Um, not in this lifetime.

Unfortunately, you can't delete others tags (I tried), although anyone can add them. I'm guessing the brady sore vagina one must be from one of our resident trolls. Because I just can't believe that even our most pessimistic Pats fans would do that. But whether troll or Pats "fan", hopefully, Ian can track whoever it was and ban them. Seriously, WTF is up with that? :mad:

Last edited:
Yeah, somebody is an idiot. Can we ship them to a Lions or Rams board so they can see a fanbase suffering. Honestly this has been a ready bad for the us as fans and seeing people like this makes me wonder where these fans were during the MacPherson years or the Rust year.

I heard that Brady has a broken leg too, a concussion, left hand is broken and tore his rotator cuff. Seriously, is anybody else getting tired of these people coming out and saying every body part that Brady has injured?

Last edited:

Man we have some of the worst fans in the world. I swear to God. It's okay to be critical of the team and all, as we have that right as fans. But to whomever added, "Brady sore vagina" as one of the thread tags, shame on you. The guy helped us win three more Super Bowls than we had in the 40 years our franchise had existed beforehand. On top of that, he came in off a torn ACL this year and has played the entire season, apparently, with cracked ribs. What has your fat ass done lately?

I made a counter-tag to that one.

Brady was throwing the ball fine today. The finger's not an issue.

Take it easy man, it was probably a troll like mercer or someone.

I heard that Brady has a broken leg too, a concussion, left hand is broken and tore his rotator cuff. Seriously, is anybody else getting tired of these people coming out and saying every body part that Brady has injured?

No, I think most of us (pathetic homers) are sicker of disappointed persona driven posters with delusions of football grandeur permeating this message board though, Archives. Honestly, why don't you guys go find a more worthy team to follow or stalk from afar...

No, I think most of us (pathetic homers) are sicker of disappointed persona driven posters with delusions of football grandeur permeating this message board though, Archives. Honestly, why don't you guys go find a more worthy team to follow or stalk from afar...

But it's Ear Chives man... EAR CHIVES!

I think it's probably a mistake to equate message board posters to fans. The vast majority of fans don't post on the internet and a high percentage of those who post here are just frontrunner fans who post here because at one point it seemed like a better option if you wanted to share bragging rights to a winner. Or because they like to see their opinions in print.

I think it's probably a mistake to equate message board posters to fans. The vast majority of fans don't post on the internet and a high percentage of those who post here are just frontrunner fans who post here because at one point it seemed like a better option if you wanted to share bragging rights to a winner. Or because they like to see their opinions in print.

Sounds like an accurate depiction of some of the Pats bloggers, too...

27 guys played with 3 broken ribs? Do tell please.
When you watch a vertical receiver not jump vertically, something is awry. Push that across players who have missed out games due to injury, namely the offensive line, some defensive players coming back from injury etc and it's really quite easy to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back