PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: BB WILL be summoned...sooner than later

Status
Not open for further replies.

52decleetzu

Banned
Reaction score
And fines, draft picks AND a suspension are all on the table.

adam schefter on nfl network

says people around the league are angry that this has been gone on a for while
and people are angry that is has cost them games,jobs ,divisional championships
says possible punishments are fine,draft picks,suspensions or all three

BB to meet with goodell in next 24 hrs.

Re: adam schefter on nfl network

Great well I prefer none of the three and BB just gives his best boyscout promise to not get caught again, pinkie swear, cross his heart all that good stuff.

No, it's true. My brother just saw this.

He said they (don't know who "they" are) want BB to step down?

Schefter DID NOT say anyhting of the sort that I heard about BB "stepping down" and I was listening pretty close.

says people around the league are angry that this has been gone on a for while and people are angry that is has cost them games,jobs,divisional championships says possible punishments are fine,draft picks,suspensions or all three
Just like the Miami loss might have done to us and they've admitted they stole our signs.

I didn't hear that part, I think he may have misinterpreted.

Thank god there's another thread on this. Just what the doctor ordered.

Just like the Miami loss might have done to us and they've admitted they stole our signs.

It's entirely possible, believe me.:rolleyes:

My brother can be a bit of an ass, so, yeah.

I'm not watching this stuff (can't really bear it) but he swears that what he heard. Whatever. I trust you guys.

iam surprised why our QB got hit so many times in the past few seasons if they signals were helping anywhere....

unfortnately no one knows what exactly is on the tap but since it will never come out ...the pats have to face this news leaguewide .
i have already heard this being compared to barry bonds issue.

Iam just waiting to see what brady says tommorow. If any of this has helped then the QB must know. would be interesting to see if he offers no comment or shoots it down.

Where is Schefter getting his information? Tomase reported:

League spokesman Greg Aiello just said that not only is Belichick not in New York now, he won’t be at all. “There will be no face-to-face meeting,” Aiello said. Left unsaid is whether the commissioner will speak to Belichick over the phone, but at the very least Belichick’s game preparation for the Chargers won’t be disturbed this week.

Who is more reputable Thomase, or Schefter serious question I'm asking here cause to me this could be important.

Who is more reputable Thomase, or Schefter serious question I'm asking here cause to me this could be important.

Tomase quoted directly from Aiello, I don't think he is making up the quote.

I think Schefter's reputable, but if the league directly shot down Belichick going to NY then he's wrong, or the league is lying or changed its mind in the past hour.

If they're going to suspend BB, they're not doing it over the phone.

Schefter has moles all over the place in the league office,he is beyond reputable.No idea about Tomase,but my money is on Schefter every time over a local reporter when a league issue is involved.

Where is Schefter getting his information? Tomase reported:

Probably from the same sources that reported:

Bruschi dead
Moss being cut
Eli being out for season
BB to NYG
Samuel to sit out 10 games

you get the picture ... Sit back and wait to see what happens. Everyone has a source. If the source was that sure they would want their name attributed to it. Sources are people who dont want their name attached cause they are probably wrong. If you get a direct quote with a name I'd think that that person really did say it and doesn't mind their name being attached to it.

Last edited:

Miami got the signals legally, through official game tape, not their own "specific" tape they made themselves.

We definitely don't need a new thread on this, but Clayton on ESPNews reports that there will be a hearing via phone very soon and he hears that something equivalent to a 1 round pick is what the punishment will be. Therefore, he is hearing a 2 and a 4 or a 2 and a 5. Still quite harsh I think. If this is the case maybe BB will trade one 1st round pick and move back into the 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back