Welcome to PatsFans.com

Schefter, BB on D+C (Smerlas and DeOssie) this morning

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by pats1, Jul 2, 2007.

1. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

2. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Great stuff. Thanks for posting, pats1.
  3. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

4. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +414 / 5 / -9

#61 Jersey

Can't access presently; summary, please? Anyone?
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2007
  5. pats1

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

6. bbabin

bbabin Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

7. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

How are the new guys acclimating to the way you do things, absorbing the game-plan?

“This group of guys has really been kind of special. They’ve all been here, for all the offseason workouts, from the time they signed. They’ve participated 100 percent in everything. Even though they have experience in the league, they’re ahead on the terminology and knowing how we do things. Looking back on some of the players that we signed in previous years, in some cases, that wasn’t always the way it happened. They had other commitments and weren’t able to join us in the offseason. I think they missed some valuable time. These guys have really jumped in with both feet and been some of our biggest participants. I think that’s a good sign..."

:agree:

That right there is a pretty big atta-boy from the usually circumspect HC of the NEP. :D

:rocker:
  8. CrayzeeNepFan1

CrayzeeNepFan1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hell Yeah let's rock the Jets!
  9. psychoPat

psychoPat Role Player PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

P1, wha'wud we do widdowcha ?

Specially liked this:

How are the new guys acclimating to the way you do things, absorbing the game-plan?
    “This group of guys has really been kind of special. They’ve all been here, for all the offseason workouts, from the time they signed. They’ve participated 100 percent in everything. Even though they have experience in the league, they’re ahead on the terminology and knowing how we do things. Looking back on some of the players that we signed in previous years, in some cases, that wasn’t always the way it happened. They had other commitments and weren’t able to join us in the offseason. I think they missed some valuable time. These guys have really jumped in with both feet and been some of our biggest participants. I think that’s a good sign and certainly doing everything you can to make it work and be successful. From that standpoint, they’ve fit in well because they’ve worked hard.”

The Maroney report also is encouraging.
  10. patsox23

patsox23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0

This team has the potential to be really, REALLY good.
  11. BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Honest to god, before FA even started I hjad a feeling about this team. Why? Because I remember about 2 weeks after we were knocked out, I watched America's game for the 84 niners. That was a team that was knocked out from the top two years running. So they re-loaded with some guys and they took the league by storm to get to the top. I just loved the focus of that team, and I feel as if that is what we have here.
  12. patpatriot

patpatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The coach sounds great, relaxed and laughing at Fred (who wouldn't), kicking back on the Island, coaching his kids (now, when the cop car pulls up, make sure you swallow the weed....just kidding). He sounds ready to go; that's a good sign for 07.

Contrast his interview with what we heard about him when he was coach in Cleveland and was ripped constantly by the media. He was criticized for being unresponsive and wooden. Now, you still can't get a straight answer out of him when he doesn't want to give one but other than that, he seems to have his Media Relations down pat; including shutting out weasels like Felger.

What a difference winning a few Superbowls makes eh?
  13. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

14. pats1

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I remember that one, too. The funniest part was that Lenny didn't recognize Bill at first.
  15. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +245 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

That was great when they asked Belichick about how all the national publications are picking the Patriots to go all the way - you knew that was going to get a good answer :D