Schedule out Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

SCHEDULE COMING OUT THURSDAY
Thanks to the reader who clued us in to the fact that the NFL Network's on-line programming guide reveals that, on Thursday, April 6, a two-hour edition of Total Access will air at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
Based on past network precedent, this means that the full 2006 NFL schedule will be released, analyzed, and scrutinized during the two-hour show.
We plan to sneak out of the law office early on Thursday in order to catch the broadcast live. (Please don't tell

Nice. I wish they did it on a weekend, though, so I could watch it. I'm sure someone here will keep us updated, though :D

iam pretty sure if the network was going to run such a show they would advertise it more openly rather than rumour mills...but who knows..could be true

In years past I've been able to surf the boards of any NFL team and manage to get the schedule before they officially announce it. It will probably show up that morning or around noon.

richpats said:
In years past I've been able to surf the boards of any NFL team and manage to get the schedule before they officially announce it. It will probably show up that morning or around noon.

The NFL Network will almost undoubtedly make a spectacle of this. Some team sources will certainly leak the info earlier in the day, but I expect the full schedule to be released after the NFL hosts its show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes