Wk 4 Thursday ( In Kazakhstan) vs LA
Wk 5 .......

Wk 20 SB VS GB Packers

Wk 21 SB Parade in Boston.

Wk 22 Roger dies of coronary heart failure

Wk 22 Parade in Boston.

Wk 23 Parade in Boston

Wk 24 Parade in Boston

Wk 25 Roger's remains still waiting to be claimed.

Wk 26 Roger's remains go up for auction.

Wk 27 Patsfans start a Gofundme campaign to purchase Roger's remains

Wk 28 Patsfans have the winning bid of .27 cents for Roger's remains. (Which oddly matched the PSI discrepancy in the Well's report)

Wk 29 Roger's remains on display in Urinal at Gillette stadium despite Kraft's objections. (Remains reportedly not as effective as the standard Urinal cakes as it smells like ****)

Wk 30 Roger's remains still in Urinal.

Wk 200 Roger's remains still in Urinal.

GFY Roger!!

Again can't imagine a game like us vs. Den would be the first game. That game is just too big for the opener. It will be in Nov.

Is it still that big when it's Sanchez vs Brady? Maybe it is to some...but not to me

Either that, or they'll send it back to Berman, who will use the ace up his sleeve to put it to rest once and for all.

Won't happen if they rule against Brady. There is much going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to. They aren't going to remand the case back to Berman when I've read that they can rule on the items that Berman left on their own. That's something I don't understand. Berman should have the right to rule on anything he left open. To be basically told sit on the corner, we are gonna do it for you is BS.

As far as the schedule, opener will be Seattle MNF. That's my guess. Be the biggest game outside of opening night. I'm sure that's wrong but who knows.

Won't happen if they rule against Brady. There is much going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to. They aren't going to remand the case back to Berman when I've read that they can rule on the items that Berman left on their own. That's something I don't understand. Berman should have the right to rule on anything he left open. To be basically told sit on the corner, we are gonna do it for you is BS.

As far as the schedule, opener will be Seattle MNF. That's my guess. Be the biggest game outside of opening night. I'm sure that's wrong but who knows.

I think it all depends on what specific items they rule on, but it can most certainly be sent back to Berman. It's definitely one of the options that is on the table. Fingers crossed that this ridiculousness can be put to rest at some point. If not, I'd have to imagine that Brady would be granted the stay and continue to play until some sort of resolution. He can't get those games back, which helps his argument for the stay to be granted.

I REALLY hope the league has the Pats open in Denver. It would be hilarious to ***** slap them on national television on the same night they hang their banner.

If we open Thursday Night in Denver I'm gonna cry.
I'd love Denver opening night. Make the boys have to watch Denver raise that banner knowing it should have been theirs. That'll get them fired up and pissed off. No better way to open the season than beating the World Champs in their own building.

If we open Thursday Night in Denver I'm gonna cry.

You're afraid of playing a team who beat us only because we were decimated by injuries and missed an XP on their home field? A team who got worse during the offseason?

Per a source:
Week 1: Pats at Arizona
NFL Kickoff: Carolina at Denver

I REALLY hope the league has the Pats open in Denver. It would be hilarious to ***** slap them on national television on the same night they hang their banner.

It won't happen - too much uncertainty with brady's court case. Brady would maximize ratings.

Per a source:
Week 1: Pats at Arizona
NFL Kickoff: Carolina at Denver

That makes the most sense. Super Bowl rematch to start the season, and possible Super Bowl preview also in week 1 (who made a major offseason trade with each other). Plus having the 1st west coast trip being at the end of training camp will help mitigate travel concerns (Pats have requested avoiding multiple west coast trips if possible in the past).

It won't happen - too much uncertainty with brady's court case. Brady would maximize ratings.

Actually, that would be the reason that the league may want the Pats to open against them. I'm of the opinion that Brady will play so, that being said, I would love to see Denver in Week 1 and watch a healthy Pats team put the tires to them.

Actually, that would be the reason that the league may want the Pats to open against them. I'm of the opinion that Brady will play so, that being said, I would love to see Denver in Week 1 and watch a healthy Pats team put the tires to them.

I agree with you, I want the pats in the opener at denver with brady, obviously. I just can't see the league taking a chance on a garrapolo v. sanchez match up. That would be a ratings nightmare.

I don't hate an opening game @ ARI.

I bet the league would have the Pats open @ LA if that was a Patriot road opponent. Highest profile team in football vs LA's new team.

I don't hate an opening game @ ARI.

I bet the league would have the Pats open @ LA if that was a Patriot road opponent. Highest profile team in football vs LA's new team.

I can see the pats opening on SNF in arizona.

I think it all depends on what specific items they rule on, but it can most certainly be sent back to Berman. It's definitely one of the options that is on the table. Fingers crossed that this ridiculousness can be put to rest at some point. If not, I'd have to imagine that Brady would be granted the stay and continue to play until some sort of resolution. He can't get those games back, which helps his argument for the stay to be granted.

I think I would prefer this option over a perception that Brady's suspension was overturned on a technicality.

Send it back to Judge Berman so he can order the NFL to turn over their cell phones and notes. Then all the questions we have will finally be answered. This judge knows what the real story is with this whole case.

I think I would prefer this option over a perception that Brady's suspension was overturned on a technicality.

Send it back to Judge Berman so he can order the NFL to turn over their cell phones and notes. Then all the questions we have will finally be answered. This judge knows what the real story is with this whole case.

Well, that would be great, but it's probably wishful thinking.

What I was referring to was the fact that Berman didn't include the fact that responsibility for punishment was given to Vincent--obviously, incorrectly.

If the case goes back to him, one would think that may be a very important point that he can and will use.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back