PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schedule Alert: NFLN-Pats at Bucs, Sat [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirForcePatFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Saturday afternoon from 1-4 the NFLN will show the preseason game of the Patriots against the Bucs for those who live outside of the Boston area... Unfortunately, being in Atlanta, I will have the honor :help: of watching the Jets and Falcons play. :violent: or I could watch the Saints :explative ... I'll give a report on how the Jets first teams look, I doubt I will be able to sit throught he whole game and watch 2nd and 3rd teamers... :beersign:

Re: Schedule Alert: NFLN-Pats at Bucs, Sat

Thanks for the heads up... i live in Connecticut and i'm not getting the pats game live >_<

Oh well, at least i have NFL network.

am i correct in assuming that pre season games are not part of the sunday ticket package?

Yea, I already have it on Tivo, I may end up missing it because of a potential adoption and doing a homevisit... Tonight at 11pm, Total Access will have highlights of the games tonight, so I'll know who won and how they looked...

am i correct in assuming that pre season games are not part of the sunday ticket package?

That I don't know... I have Comcast because I have to many blasted trees were Directv can't work in my location...

You can listen to the game at least,,live that is

I live a bit south of you in Macon. I am going to try and watch the game tonight using an internet feed and Sopcast.

You can listen to the game at least,,live that is

How?? and when??? Live in Mid Atlantic

That I don't know... I have Comcast because I have to many blasted trees were Directv can't work in my location...

I don't have DTV either but there is a sox/pats friendly bar in my neighborhood in Manhattan and was wondering if the game might be on there. but if memory serves, I don't think they put pre-season on the package.

Re: Bucs game replay

You're going to be sooo disappointed... Belichick is an idiot - he didn't even play all the starters... the quest for the perfect season (pre-seson, regular season and playoffs) is over before it started.

Why he took Brady out I have no idea - and if Moss and Stallworth were on the field I think we would have won.

WHAT was BB thinking?!!?

I haven't seen this posted yet, but for those out of market, like myself, the NFLN is showing last night's game at noon today.

My guide says 1p - 4p. You better check your tivo. They have Rams/vikes from 10a-1p. Now, that used to be a battle back in the day. Some memorable NFC playoff games.

You're going to be sooo disappointed... Belichick is an idiot - he didn't even play all the starters... the quest for the perfect season (pre-seson, regular season and playoffs) is over before it started.

Why he took Brady out I have no idea - and if Moss and Stallworth were on the field I think we would have won.

WHAT was BB thinking?!!?

i hope they had their own gear there--if it is a re-broadcast, you are in for some horrendous coverage

For folks who may need to translate a time zone or two...my DVR is planning to record them at 1 p.m. Eastern time Saturday. They also replay 8 a.m. Sunday and 4 p.m. Tuesday. The first replay for the Titans' game is 12 a.m. Saturday.

Yea, I already have it on Tivo, I may end up missing it because of a potential adoption and doing a homevisit... Tonight at 11pm, Total Access will have highlights of the games tonight, so I'll know who won and how they looked...

As an aside AFPF - I wasn't aware that people thought Rottweillers weren't a good family pet.

Every Rottweiller I've ever known has been a big baby - and great with kids.

I know they're a stereotypical junkyard/guard dog but I thought most people understood what a great family dog they are. Guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back