PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schaub starting vs Denver

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This would be a classic late season Manning choke situation on the road against a pretty good D.

As bad as the Texans are, they have played teams tough this year for the most part. Without Welker, they can put extra effort on the two Thomases and Decker.

I wouldn't be shocked if they pulled an upset. But I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

As bad as the Texans are, they have played teams tough this year for the most part. Without Welker, they can put extra effort on the two Thomases and Decker.

I wouldn't be shocked if they pulled an upset. But I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

As far as very unlikely upsets go, it does set up nice. Its in Houston, their D is not awful, was built to face Manning, at least initially, and their huge weakness, on offense, faces up against a very bad D. Plus its a clutch game, with #1 seed potentially on the line, so the Manning choke factor is in play, although it is indoors.

Schaub needs to redeem himself, so he better play like he's never played all season.

Houston beat them last year and they do match up well. It's supposed to be breezy in Houston today so hopefully the roof is open. As far as Manning choking we're a month early. :D

This is good news. Oh how I would love to see Manning **** the bed in Houston.

The Texans defense sucks

Schaub sucks

No chance.

The Texans defense sucks

Schaub sucks

No chance.

The #4 ranked defense in the league sucks?

Schaub is also over-hated. He's not that bad, but he's got some pretty decent weapons with Johnson, Daniels and the rookie Hopkins.

(not sure if Daniels will play but their other TE Graham isn't too bad also)

The Texans D gives up 27ppg. Thats close to sucking IMO. Classic paper defense this year.

After sitting 10 weeks Schaub is still Schaub

Hochuli's crew is horrible....

how was that Decker TD NOT overturned.....he had no feet in bounds with control of the ball......

Welp there goes Brady's record. What has two thumbs and couldn't possibly care less? This guy.

Houstons D was great today

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back