PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SBB's TC 2013 - Day 2, Saturday July 27

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Don't have time to break it down after so gonna add a few things live if I can.

DA made a great catch against air. High throw kinda like the one Wes couldn't catch (sorry for that).

DA made a great catch against air. High throw kinda like the one Wes couldn't catch (sorry for that).

I hope DA can stay healthy...He's gonna make everyone forget about WW.

I hope DA can stay healthy...He's gonna make everyone forget about WW.

To be fair, a big part of what made Wes awesome was his durability.

Harmon working as team 1,punt protector

McCourty with a pick of Brady Ballard should of caught it but Tipped it up

Is this Ebner's position?

For some reason I thought he got removed from that duty after he let that punt get blocked in the Arizona game.

Any reports on the rookies and 2nd year players will be most welcome. Very interested to see how hightower and jones have made the jump.

For some reason I thought he got removed from that duty after he let that punt get blocked in the Arizona game.

They might have taken Ebner off punt protection, but not the punting team.

Sorry guys connection was slow at the field so I gave up on live updates.

Here is what I got from day two.

Dobson's day. He had at least 3 really good catches and several others.

Boyce on the other hand I thought struggled a little. He got yelled at during a cone drill and had one drop with no one covering and another one in 7 on 7s. He did have one really nice one too.

Through 2 days my opinion shows Dobson as being the better of the 2 but way to early for this.

At one point in practice I looked for Ryan to specifically watch him and the very play I looked him up he got torched by Kenbrel. But really the only play I watched him.

Defensively I would say Dennard had the best day with several pass break ups. He showing some great hand skills and closing ability as two of the plays he was beat on but hustled back and used his hands to break up passes that should have been caught one to DA and one to Boyce or Aiken cant remember who. Glad they didnt knee jerk and cut him.

Now for me to really have some fun with you guys and blow up the board. And I intentially burried this as many would consider it the lead. But it looked like DA came up limping after one play. He got open deep and Brady air mailed one that at first I thought was way over thrown but when DA limped a little I figured he pulled up.

Edit: Sorry definitely should have said he seemed fine no trainor even looked at him.

Lastly and not a shocker but Tebow is bad I mean really bad. He can not throw very well. Through 2 days I honestly wonder if his reps are actually a detriment to the process.

I am heading out soon but if I think of anything else I will add it.

Now for me to really have some fun with you guys and blow up the board. And I intentially burried this as many would consider it the lead. But it looked like DA came up limping after one play. He got open deep and Brady air mailed one that at first I thought was way over thrown but when DA limped a little I figured he pulled up.

Thanks for the updates. (Anyone want to hold hands jumping off the bridge?)

Is this Ebner's position?

I think as others pointed out he lost the role at some point last year.

I bet he gets another chance and I wouldnt give the role to Harmon but good to see one of the rookies in a key ST spot.

jsull87 said:
Any reports on the rookies and 2nd year players will be most welcome. Very interested to see how hightower and jones have made the jump.

Jones had a real good day yesterday I credited him 2 sacks yesterday and he picked off a Tebow bubble screen with a nice diving play. Didnt see as mch of him today but still no pads so tough for the front 7 to shine. Hightower is out there with the ones and had a deflection yesterday.

Grate update. Good news on Dobson. Doesn't mean much yet but at least he's not way behind right off the bat like the Taylor prices and chad Jackson's of the world.

I'm starting to worry about Tebow. I though he would at least be ok when throwing the ball.

Grate update. Good news on Dobson. Doesn't mean much yet but at least he's not way behind right off the bat like the Taylor prices and chad Jackson's of the world.

I'm starting to worry about Tebow. I though he would at least be ok when throwing the ball.

People shouldn't worry too much about Tebow yet (keyword is yet). He is notorious for looking terrible in practice. I'd wait for the preseason games because for some reason the lightbulb doesn't seem to turn on for him until he is playing in a game setting.

Sorry guys connection was slow at the field so I gave up on live updates.

Here is what I got from day two.

Dobson's day. He had at least 3 really good catches and several others.

Boyce on the other hand I thought struggled a little. He got yelled at during a cone drill and had one drop with no one covering and another one in 7 on 7s. He did have one really nice one too.

Through 2 days my opinion shows Dobson as being the better of the 2 but way to early for this.

At one point in practice I looked for Ryan to specifically watch him and the very play I looked him up he got torched by Kenbrel. But really the only play I watched him.

Defensively I would say Dennard had the best day with several pass break ups. He showing some great hand skills and closing ability as two of the plays he was beat on but hustled back and used his hands to break up passes that should have been caught one to DA and one to Boyce or Aiken cant remember who. Glad they didnt knee jerk and cut him.

Edit: Sorry definitely should have said he seemed fine no trainor even looked at him.

Lastly and not a shocker but Tebow is bad I mean really bad. He can not throw very well. Through 2 days I honestly wonder if his reps are actually a detriment to the process.

I am heading out soon but if I think of anything else I will add it.

Regarding DA - after a nice grab yesterday , I mentioned to you that
I also thought he had a little limp. Maybe that is just his normal gait (I hope). The fact that no trainers were involved and no missed snaps bodes well.

Did you happen to see anything from the TE's, in particular my #2 binkie, Zac Sudfeld??

Don't forget you promised to save me a back row seat for tomorrow!

Regarding DA - after a nice grab yesterday , I mentioned to you that
I also thought he had a little limp. Maybe that is just his normal gait (I hope). The fact that no trainers were involved and no missed snaps bodes well.

Did you happen to see anything from the TE's, in particular my #2 binkie, Zac Sudfeld??

Don't forget you promised to save me a back row seat for tomorrow!

Ballard looked good again and I didnt really watch Sudfield today.

Crowds were huge today might be tough to get a back row tomorrow but I will try.

People shouldn't worry too much about Tebow yet (keyword is yet). He is notorious for looking terrible in practice. I'd wait for the preseason games because for some reason the lightbulb doesn't seem to turn on for him until he is playing in a game setting.

He is notorious for looking terrible in games:

Tebow sacked 28-yard loss - NFL Videos

People shouldn't worry too much about Tebow yet (keyword is yet). .

They key word should be "ever."

Why any Patriots fan would ever worry about Tebow the QB is a mystery to me.

And I like Tebow.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back