PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SBB's pregame sideline pass and other thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Had Pregame sideline passes for yesterdays game. Freaking awsome time...will post some pics whenever I get around to uploading them.

here is the breakdown of my day.

While waiting for our credentials to get onto the sideline I was asked to move aside and turned around to see why and Mr. Goodell was right there so I said Hi Mr. Goodell" and shook his hand.....as he walked off I joked with the guys around me that I should have told him what I really thought but then maybe he would have fined me or worse he would have suspended me:D.

Then we got onto the sidelines over an hour til game time and those on the field were not in pads yet....They started us on the Bills side. TO was stretching man that guy is a physical freak and extremely flexible like a pretzel....he later had his gear on and was practicing sideline catches one was right in front of me and just stepped on the line so I signaled incomplete with my hands but he ignored me.

saw Teddy doing the Espn show on our way in took a pic when I wasn't supposed too but karma kicked in and I erased it accidentally.

I got some good action shots of Gostkowski warming up.

I was bout to get a pic of Jim Kelly but the guy told us we could move over to the Pats side so I did.

Got a really cool look at that warming up. Up close and personal. got a real cool pic of Thomas getting held up in the air. Got some pics of alot of guys. Kept missing Scar as he was only turning sparatically. Bill was too far. Brady never really got that close either. but got some good shots of oline and linebackers.

then we left the sidelines for the seats got to go thru the blow up helmet on the way out so I gave my dad a soft headbutt in the helmet :D

got to out seats with plenty of time.

oh yeah we met Crable's parents before we got onto the sideline...told them we hope their kid is healthy and look forward to him next year. Didn't ask what was wrong (should have).

Game thoughts...Man never give up on Tom...guys next us left after the bills last score (suckers).

Faulk is so reliable

Oline had a much better second half than first though the run blocking never really got anything going.

Secondary played real well and I wonder if shuting down TO and Lee Evans had to do with the great day Jackson and the run game had.

Tully and Burgess had three sacks between them very nice for guys brought in to get pressure...Overall I would say they struggled to get pressure early and when they did Trent killed us with his feet.

I am sure it has a lot to do with the style of 4-3 we play but they splits on our de line look to be huge and I wonder if that had to do with some of struggles on the run too.

Brady barely tried to go down field and I wonder how much his sore shoulder had to do with it or if it was just game plan.

Moss and Welker show continues.

I feel like at times the RBs never were able to get much of a rythm and I wonder if the RB by comitee had to do with it. Maroney had a few nice runs on one drive than I didn't see him again for a few drives....I love Maroney as a kick returner he is electric reminded me off his rookie year when he was the returner and a really good one.

Merriweather had a great a day. one of the few good run stuff and one hell of a STs teams hit and awareness to hold the guy up so Woods could strip it. Looks like what I saw of him in camp carried over to this game and hopefully continues.

if your still reading What do you guys think about Mayo's injury how bad was it? we had no angle on what happened.

Thats it for now....will add some thoughts on the game when I watch again and will add some pics when I get to uploading them.

I can't upload the pics because the file sizes are too big :(

lets see if this works if it does more to come.....

Bodden.jpg

just figured it out.....more to come.....

http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae186/signbabybrady/?action=view&current=Bodden.jpg

not sure how photobucket works (if its public or not) if you guys can see that one I will upload them all there so let me know others are better that was just the first one I clicked on.

Last edited:
Interesting. And here I am thinking that you already sold your soul to the devil for a win in Super Bowl XLII.

Interesting. And here I am thinking that you already sold your soul to the devil for a win in Super Bowl XLII.

oh I thought SB42 was hell on earth for me selling my soul for 36:D

can you access that photobucket site???? should I go ahead and upload them all there????

Mayo.jpg

Wendy.jpg

safeties.jpg

DBs.jpg

still more to come.....

Last edited:
oh I thought SB42 was hell on earth for me selling my soul for 36:D

can you access that photobucket site???? should I go ahead and upload them all there????

Photobucket is public. Album is a go! cool pics. Thanks for sharing. I can't get shots like that from up in 304.

skyline.jpg

from my seats....just missed the flyover but still a great shot of the skyline

back to the sidelines below
ghost.jpg

Brady.jpg

still more

Last edited:
This one is my favorite Thomas leaping and Woods holding him up

WoodsliftingThomas.jpg

and some more good ones

pullinglinemen.jpg

MankinsandKaczur.jpg

Guyton.jpg

Last edited:
A few more and a pic of cheerleader which I took at TC

weddingsndpats345.jpg

weddingsndpats350.jpg

weddingsndpats296.jpg

weddingsndpats324.jpg

weddingsndpats372.jpg

weddingsndpats122.jpg

thats it enjoy I did

Hey, thanks for posting this stuff. That was nice to see, especially the last shot of the cheerleader.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes