Welcome to PatsFans.com

SBB's 8/5 am session

Discussion in 'Patriots 2009 Training Camp Reports and Photos' started by signbabybrady, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. signbabybrady

signbabybrady Rookie

Ratings:
    +66 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

Shany was back for more...becoming a camp fixture.

Refs here today....and they had a few calls...Thomas jumped offsides the false started once or twice.

Thomas had two really nice deflections at the line of scrimmage.

Butler had a nice deflection in the back of the endzone.

Herna-Daze had a nice pass deflection.

Greg Lewis had a nice TD in the back of the endzone.

Both Maroney and Taylor had nice runs. At one point Morris ran right and it appeared he an option pass on the play...he ran it for a few yards.

Tackling drill was with the DBs and wheatly made a nice one....Taylor juked someone out of their shorts.

Aiken seemed to be the first man down on almost every kick off....At one point during the KOs Obrien yelled its windy and a player ran over and held the ball for the KO....found it interesting as showed how thorough this team can be.

At the end of the day the ball was placed near the goal line and if the de could keep the Offense out the O would run and if the O scored the De would run....Nice pass from Brady to Moss for a TD and the Offense celebrated..Moss booted the ball in the air and into the crowd...but than the Offense had to run the lap I am presuming it was due to excessive celebration (small chance Moss was out of bounds). The offense celebrated the whole way around the field with Light and Brady the most animated.

I thought the play of the day was a reverse that was blown up in the backfield by Big 92 Ron Brace.
  2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +709 / 8 / -9

Disable Jersey

Gives me a mental flashback to the images of that video of exploding a whale a few years ago

http://www.theexplodingwhale.com/evidence/the-video/
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  3. signbabybrady

signbabybrady Rookie

Ratings:
    +66 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

one last thing....In a play that I thought was pretty cheap to run but I guess you have to practice everything Brady ran a QB keeper. And the best part I didn't get scared I was more thinking thats cheap for a red shirt to run up the middle whats the De supposed to do hit him?
  4. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

It's so cool when you can let them grow up and support you in your old age. :D
  5. PatsChamp88

PatsChamp88 Rookie

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -0

#75 Jersey

This is PFWs take on what happened basically what you said.
  6. PatsChamp88

PatsChamp88 Rookie

Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -0

#75 Jersey

Nunn is consistently being praised by various camp reports its pretty interesting how he was so over looked last year he really seems to be shining in camp early.
  7. signbabybrady

signbabybrady Rookie

Ratings:
    +66 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

It is hard not to notice Nunn out there as he has made some pretty nice catches. If he keeps this up it will make for a real tough decision.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.