PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SBB's 8/4 PM session

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Shanahan was back for more this afternoon....and was allowed to go pretty much anywhere on the field. I wonder if he will give BB some of his thoughts on the guys on the field.

Galloway and Lewis continue to impress as each had a few nice catches.

Mayo showed up a few times...they working on blitz pick up one on one and Mayo bulled over lawfirm....another play he was held after he beat his guy. He made a nice play in the corner of the endzone in one on one LBs vs RBs which for the most part seems to favor the RBs.

Taylor had a nice run up the middle and made a nice one handed grab on a pass that seemed it could have gone backwards and been a fumble had he not grabed it.

Meriweather had a nice tip in the endzone on what looked like a wide open moss but he was over the top.

Butler made a nice play in one on one DBs vs WR.

Prior to practice Ghostkowski hit a 55+ yard FG and Welker was kicking some too. Though he looked like any of us would he did hit a few his deepest was around 25-30 yards.

at the end they had a 4th and goal from the 8 or so and loser took a lap....Brady to welker and the O celebrated Brady ran over to Welker and gave him his trade mark head butt.

Moss was giving the De some crap.

and the funniest part....Morris heard a vender say frozen lemonade and yelled he would take one and found the guy and yelled for one again the guy yelled back 4 dollars and Morris put his hands up like I aint got no 4 bucks...I tried to yell I got you to him but he had already turned away. pretty funny stuff.

in the end BB didn't seem happy and it seemed like he made them work an extra 10 minutes or so.

Meriweather had a nice tip in the endzone on what looked like a wide open moss but he was over the top.
Translation: Take the penalty and give the offense a new set of downs from the one vs the sure TD - good play. :D

forgive me since i haven't been following camp as much as i should but, shanahan, the former coach of the broncos is watching the pats practice?

forgive me since i haven't been following camp as much as i should but, shanahan, the former coach of the broncos is watching the pats practice?
Yup, he's taking in some camps he wants to learn from and will finish his tour with a stop at Urban Meyer's spread offense academy for NFL coaches.

Prior to practice Ghostkowski hit a 55+ yard FG and Welker was kicking some too. Though he looked like any of us would he did hit a few his deepest was around 25-30 yards.

Lack of practice. Welker's career long (from his days at Heritage Hall in OK) is actually better than Gostkowski's.

Last edited:

Yes, it's rumored that Satan will visit next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing