PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SBB's 8/10 PM session

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Another hot one. Gonna make this quick got dinner plans.

Crable looked much better this afternoon. Had one would be sack and didn't seem to be getting pushed around as bad.

Hochstein brain stopped working at one point and had a false start after running a lap for another false start.

Burgess seems to collapse the pocket pretty well. at one time he forced a quick throw from Brady that was like 50 yards but got picked by wheatly.

Sanders and whilhite had nice deflections but dropped for push ups because they didn't pick it off (the chung push up thing is infectious).

Chung got yelled at by BB but I couldn't tell what he did wrong.

Tully had a would be sack.

The offense won the 2 point drill though I dont know how Bodden didn't break it up he had his guy blanketed...the De thought it was out of bounds but they ran so it was ruled a TD. the banter between the O and De is pretty funny during this drill.

guess it wasnt that quick.

TBC... will we use you in the AFCCG this season ?

Another hot one. Gonna make this quick got dinner plans.

Crable looked much better this afternoon. Had one would be sack and didn't seem to be getting pushed around as bad.

Hochstein brain stopped working at one point and had a false start after running a lap for another false start.

Burgess seems to collapse the pocket pretty well. at one time he forced a quick throw from Brady that was like 50 yards but got picked by wheatly.

Sanders and whilhite had nice deflections but dropped for push ups because they didn't pick it off (the chung push up thing is infectious).

Chung got yelled at by BB but I couldn't tell what he did wrong.

Tully had a would be sack.

The offense won the 2 point drill though I dont know how Bodden didn't break it up he had his guy blanketed...the De thought it was out of bounds but they ran so it was ruled a TD. the banter between the O and De is pretty funny during this drill.

guess it wasnt that quick.

Hey guys ... just piggybacking on SBB's excellent breakdown of Monday afternoon practice. A few more details here:

It Is What It Is A few quick notes on Monday PM practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots