SBB'S 7/30 session notesc

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Pads......... ten char

SBB, can you pass along whether they're lining up in any 34 looks, or going all 43?

Hernandez in pads

Wow what an informative thread :rolleyes:

Have you tried posting on this forum on your phone? Right ball ache!

I am guessing SBB is using his phone :)

Is Fat Albert on the field

Just got back from practice. Players looked good. I was sort of expecting players to look a little sloppy without the usual OTA's (and maybe they were to a more trained eye) but things operated very smoothly.

Last edited:
Is Fat Albert on the field

Some people were asking who a certain # was. I think it was 92. But I can't remember clearly. Now that I look on Reiss' blog he says 92 is him. I wish i could be more definitive.

Last edited:
SBB, can you pass along whether they're lining up in any 34 looks, or going all 43?
I didn't see much if any 34. I was intentionally looking with warrens comments but I still wouldn't read to much into it.

Sorry nice group of people around me and I was chatting all practice. My notes will be added next. And yes posting on my phone in the sun is a pain.

I noticed Fletcher lining up next to Spikes at times with the ones (11 on 11).

Did Mallett send any footballs into orbit? :)

Gronk and price had great catches. Imo Price looks good through 3 days. Mccourty had two picks one on Tom one on Mallet. The one on Tom looked like he baited Tom beautifully.
Hernandez seemed to be constantly trying to keep lose but he made a nice diving grab to ease my concerns (late in practice too).

On of the Qbs hit the barrel but I wasn't watching i think it was crompton or Mallet. Mallet definitely has a good arm and he plenty of time for the rest to be learned.

A little twist to the 7 on 7 drill ol vs DL as they split it in half and ran two simultaneously one always left one always right. Seemed to me for the most part the DL was winning though on one rep gronk and volmer just pushed the side back like 5 yards.

Was surprised to see faulk on the roster they hand out and thought an intern may have made a mistake but then heard the news.

Chad looks good as one would expect and his presser was funny. Group hug.

That's it for now I will add anything else I recall when I recall it.

Not gonna be there tomorrow. Moving to my new home finally yey. Might be back on Tuesday and definitely next weekend.

Last edited:
I'd like to hear more about the scrap between Connolly and Silvestro...

Chung and Merriweather each dropped pics they should have caught.

Chung and Merriweather each dropped pics they should have caught.

Imo, Meriweather's looked like much more of a gift. His hands really are bricks, lol.

I know Brady hit the barrel once. I missed who hit the barrel the first time.

Bodden looked decent out there, McCourty looks better imo.

Last edited:
Imo, Meriweather's looked like much more of a gift. His hands really are bricks, lol.

I know Brady hit the barrel once. I missed who hit the barrel the first time.

Bodden looked decent out there, McCourty looks better imo.

just nice to have bodden out there. Mccourty looks great.

Brady hit the barrel but either cromp or mallet actually got it in I meant hit as hit the shot guess I should have worded better.

Welker getting some practice kicking field goals! :D

Through the uprights. The field goal team got more work in on Saturday afternoon. The final kick of the session went not to veteran Stephen Gostkowski or undrafted rookie Chris Koepplin, but rather wide receiver Wes Welker. The lefty kicker, who has seen his share of game action at the position, drilled one through the uprights to wrap-up practice for the veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots