PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SBB's 7/26 notes....Revis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Revis two pretty picks and several nice plays.

More later

Saw a Tweet about Kelly being in pads earlier, have you seen him out there at all?

Saw a Tweet about Kelly being in pads earlier, have you seen him out there at all?
He is out there but I'm shells getting some work but easing him in.

Lots of fun watching Browner bump at the line but he does seem to struggle at times vs Jules and Edelman. Definitely want I avoid him covering the shiftier receivers. He was competitive but you can tell not his strong suit.

Watched Vince for awhile and he is holding up the middle the same as always.

How has thompkins looked in pads? Has his Apparent improvement translated to the pads practice?

Lots of fun watching Browner bump at the line but he does seem to struggle at times vs Jules and Edelman. Definitely want I avoid him covering the shiftier receivers. He was competitive but you can tell not his strong suit.
Browner is the type of corner that is awesome against bigger receivers that aren't as shifty. He can disrupt their route and keep up with them. He is not very good against guys like Edelman or Welker as they are way to shifty for him.

Browner is the type of corner that is awesome against bigger receivers that aren't as shifty. He can disrupt their route and keep up with them. He is not very good against guys like Edelman or Welker as they are way to shifty for him.

That has been the scouting report on him..

How has thompkins looked in pads? Has his Apparent improvement translated to the pads practice?
He had a few nice grabs again but did get banged up at one point but seemed fine.

Few nice grabs from Jules and Amendola too but for the most part I thought the D was better today.

Last edited:
Was a little distracted at times as my 2 year old niece and 3 year old Nephew came too. And my highlight of the day was my niece mimicking my cheers and my nephew telling everyone there is Tom Brady in number 12.

I followed Collins for a few minutes and stepped up and held an edge nicely on one rush and looked close in coverage but nothing noteworthy while I was following him just seemed like solid play.

Hightower had a nice run stuff during this stretch too.

Chandler had a quick sack the play continues anyway and Brady hit KT for deep sideline pass with nice tippy toe catch.

So basically the defense had a better day than the offense. I LIKE IT. The offense will catch up. It sounds like it was a spirited practice.

So basically the defense had a better day than the offense. I LIKE IT. The offense will catch up.
yep and people shouldn't forget that Gronk and Dobson haven't participated in any pass skelly or 11on11s

Justin Jones had a few drops I would say Watson had a better day than him nothing special though. DJ probably still in the lead but he doesn't really stand out either.

There is drop off after whoman and someone needs to step up soon obviously still really early for Watson and Jones and there is time for them to show it.

So basically the defense had a better day than the offense. I LIKE IT. The offense will catch up. It sounds like it was a spirited practice.
The 7 on 7s were extremely entertaining today several of the nicer catches and the picks came then. Definitely good spirited session.

So revis and browner having great camps. Awesome news. Cant wait to see them in games.

Garapalo had a bad day threw at least 2 picks. I like his arm but he got a ways to go.

So Revis was covering Edelman in the slot? Interesting.

Wonder if Revis gets Welker duty when we match up with Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes