SBB Pumped, Jacked, and ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am ready for TC. took the 28th and 29th off at the begining of the month as camp has generally started on the last thursday of July most years. And to my surprise barely missing a beat (though those first few will be less intense than usual).

I will be giving my usual camp reports...at least for the first weekend then back to work. New twist...I have a smart phone and while I will be keyed in on the field I might shoot a post or two from the stands. shhhh.

PS. Mods are you guys creating a TC forumn again?

i only have two words to say about TC..........

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Awesome stuff man. I remember enjoying your reports last year (not sure if you did it the previous years).

If I go to TC on Thursday or Friday, I'll be the guy with the NE Football hat on...;)

Great. I plan to attend afternoon session on Thursday and submit a write up as well- then I go on vacation for a few days.

Slightly off topic ... a new forum member has a question about All Pro Productions and their tailgate parties. Does anybody have any experience with them that could help him out with an answer to his question? I know they're the outfit that Fred Smerlas is associated with and have been doing tailgate parties in Foxboro for a while now, but I don't know if they're a good value, etc.

thanks

Hello fellow Pat's fans... I am wondering if someone out there can offer an opinion on All Pro Productions who run a Tailgate party for Pat's home games. I travel down once a year from NS for a game... it is hard to properly tailgate when you are traveling from home given lack of supplies and resources. Can anyone tell me if this company is legit? and if so a decent option? Thanks!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/25/778878-new-forum.html#post2600394

Last edited:
Calling Mrs. B!

Calling Mrs B!

Will you be keeping us abreast of your training camp visits again this year? I always look forward to your write ups and insights.

respects,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back