PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SBB 8/4 AM session

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Shanahan was here to see camp today. And he got the royal treatment. BB spoke to him for a good half an hour and Kraft spent the rest of the morning with him.

Walter was on the field. During the walk through portion it was interesting to see him get coached couldn't tell who it was but one of the coaches seemed to be going over some of the option route stuff.

Vince was physical today....Maroney bounced off him once and he tackled another back.

Alex Smith mauled wright at one point in 11 on 11 putting him to the turf.

Butler made a nice diving deflection against Welker....Hoyer threw it. Wheatly made a real nice deflection too.

Hoyer got some work with the ones this morning.

They worked on the 2 minute offense some and at one point the loser had to run a lap. Galloway made a very nice catch in the end zone and the offense celebrated as the de ran the lap. (apparently this was a 2 point coversion attempt but I didn't see the score so maybe they just switched to it)

Last edited:
Galloway has been making some good catches lately from what I've been reading. Good to see he's starting to come into his own with our offense in the early going.

Keep 'em coming, SBB.

Galloway has been making some good catches lately from what I've been reading. Good to see he's starting to come into his own with our offense in the early going.

Keep 'em coming, SBB.

yeah its funny because two days ago I thought Lewis was showing more and not that Lewis has done anything to look bad since, Galloway has made some nice grabs and flashed his speed the last few days. The battle to see who gets to be #3 is heating up. I really like what I have seen from lewis and now Galloway.

plus the TEs we have and adding Taylor...whether the same record output happens I dont know but this could shape out to be a better offense than 07:eek:

Seems like a quieter morning session, glad to see Alex Smith doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye