Welcome to PatsFans.com

SB roster turnover update

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Miguel, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Miguel

Miguel Patriots Salary Cap Guru PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +275 / 2 / -0

#75 Jersey

Bruschi is the only Patriot currently signed for the 2006 season who was on the Patriots when they played against the Packers in SB XXXI.

Brady, Bruschi, Faulk,Izzo,Light,Pass,Paxton,Seymour, and Vrabel are the 9 Patriots currently signed for the 2006 season who were on the Patriots roster when they played against the Rams in SBXXXVI.

Brady, Bruschi, Faulk, Izzo, Light, Pass, Paxton, Seymour, Vrabel, Banta-Cain, Branch, Colvin, Davis, Gorin, Graham, Green, Harrison, Hochstein, Johnson, Klecko, Koppen, Poole, Samuel, Warren, and Wilson and are the 25 Patriots currently signed for the 2006 season who were on the Patriots roster when they played against the Panthers in SBXXXVIII.

Brady, Bruschi, Faulk,Izzo,Light,Pass,Paxton,Seymour, Vrabel, Banta-Cain, Branch, Colvin, Davis,Gorin, Graham, Green, Harrison, Hochstein, Johnson, Klecko, Koppen, Poole, Samuel, Warren, Wilson, Dillon, Gay, Hill, Miller, Mruczkowski, Poteat, Wilfork, and Yates are the 33 Patriots currently signed for the 2006 season who were on the Patriots roster when they played against the Eagles in SBXXXIX.
  2. patsfaninpa

patsfaninpa Rookie

Ratings:
    +39 / 8 / -1

Thanks for posting that. It sucks to lose some of these players
    you admire. But, as anyone can see. Turnover isn't a bad thing. I
    thought our defense showed signs of aging last year and has to get
    younger and faster. I think we do that in the draft. Sprinkled in
    with a couple of offense players in the mid-rounds 3-5.

I see some options out there that would actually improve our offense
    next year. Jon Runyan and Keyshawn. IMO will perform better than what
    we got out of those positions in 05. Hope like hell Adam stays. But,
    if the 2nd highest paid kicker makes 2m. Does Adam deserve 3.5m?
    Is he 175% better than the next best kicker? Obviously no.