PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SB Inactives Gray, Vellano, Tyms, Devey, White, Moore, Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Gray, well shoot was hoping we'd at least keep him active.

I'd be ok with Gray in but I'm stoked for a heavy running game.

Feel really bad for both Gray and Tyms, Tyms especially.

I have to ask, what's with all the sorrow in regards to Tyms and Gray?

These guys sparingly played all year long, yet everyone is surprised to see them inactive for the biggest game of the year.

I'd be more worried if we had to activate some of these dudes... Alright, guys, coming out as TEAM, Let's Go!!!

B8ygRhGCQAIVodc.jpg:large

I'd be ok with Gray in but I'm stoked for a heavy running game.
I like Tyms, but he seems to be a "one trick pony"... all the O lineman are active.

They are all still part of the team..

Reiss has a pretty good take on this..

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-...d/4777627/jonas-gray-among-patriots-inactives

SEA is #1 in allowing the fewest plays of 20+ or more. Made zero sense for Tyms to play.

I'd rather have Bolden and his ST value and his experience. I trust him more pass blocking and pass catching. Develin being active is also interesting. Pound away baby!

Short passing and breaking tackles is how the Pats will win today.

So I guess Chris white and Chris Jones are healthy? I thought one of them might be inactive.
I hope Butler is ready for a big game

When was Boyce bumped up from the PS?

A while ago. I think after Dobson went to IR

So I guess Chris white and Chris Jones are healthy? I thought one of them might be inactive.
I hope Butler is ready for a big game
Butler was the interesting pick for me. Might be a just-in-case Revis/Browner/Ryan/Arrington go down as I don't expect them to be in a lot of dime-cover today.

I have to ask, what's with all the sorrow in regards to Tyms and Gray?

These guys sparingly played all year long, yet everyone is surprised to see them inactive for the biggest game of the year.
Both are good stories for the NFL of hard work and perseverance, esp Tyms. Even if they didn't play, it would be nice if they were allowed to dress.

The only thing questionable is having only 3 RBs active, but I guess Devlin could fill in.

Both are good stories for the NFL of hard work and perseverance, esp Tyms. Even if they didn't play, it would be nice if they were allowed to dress.

Then you would have had to inactivate someone else.

TB is right, there really is no reason to feel that bad for these guys. They are fringe game day players who most likely were expecting to be inactive anyway.

The only thing questionable is having only 3 RBs active, but I guess Devlin could fill in.
Lots of 3 step drops today. Catch n runs. Brady & Co will make Thomas and Sherman tackle today.

Everyone keeps talking about how NE needs to run, but I think they're going to be more pass heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back