SB Champs getting punked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurks_All_Day

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
By the lowly Browns.....
I love this game!

Browns are only up by 3 at the half, i just hope the Browns cover the 7.5 spread on my pool.

romeo is pulling out all stops on D.

romeo is pulling out all stops on D.

This was a good spot for the Browns, home dog coming of a bye week, i took them to cover but looks like they could win outright.

Pick 6. Looks like Manning has returned to his old form... at least for one game.

The real Eli Manning is finally revealed. He could only go so long throwing ugly balls and making bad decisions without it coming back to bite him. Could be worse, he's thrown more than a few that could have been picked tonight. That long interception return for a touchdown was an awful decision and a worse throw. I don't think I've seen a luckier stretch of football by a quarterback, but hopefully this means it's finally coming to an end.

35-14

2-3 vs. 1-4

Nice for RAC and the ELATED Browns fans, reminded me of us back in the day. Hope the Giants fans don't turn on their champs like fans here do over 1 game.

Perspective...parity...if you get it that's the landscape in the 2008 NFL. If you don't I guess your fan experience will always suck.

BTW it's kinda nice to recently hear many mediots suddenly waxing poetic about our 2007 team and how you won't see that again and it was a team and a season for the ages. As all their binky of the month candidates fall. One to go and they are too imbalanced not to fall.

Last edited:
Actually the Browns won me my fantasy football game. Because the Giants got reamed so badly, my opponent who was starting the Giants D, lost the game even though he had been winning by a few points before. LOL.

Nice job Romeo! Bravo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes