SB 42 is on now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
at NFL Network...

please don't ban me....:)

I am starving to watch some Patriots football, will just turn off the last NY drive...

at NFL Network...

please don't ban me....:)

I am starving to watch some Patriots football, will just turn off the last NY drive...

I just mentioned this in another thread and how I was glad I don't have NFL network.

Of course, if I did, maybe I could watch it until there was 2:30 left in the game and somehow induce a coma and or state of hypnosis in which I am convinced the game ended that way. That would be super.

You guys are better men than me. I will never watch that game again. Once was enough.

On TV in the UK, they've been running the America's Game series all week, and it was the first one of the Pats tonight. I've managed to Sky+ (not sure what you'd call it over there - DVR maybe?) them all and will just fit the rest on tomorrow.

Buccs episode is on at the minute.

I taped that game, and then threw it out after it was over.. That damn game

If there is one positive to the game...it is seeing Tom Brady out there..although the offense didn't look great in the game...Can't wait to get him out there again leading this team.

I am actually watching part of the game now, I don't remember any of it from last year. The Pats defense really played well for much of the first half and kept the Pats in the game. There are a couple of bad calls that hurt the pats. There is the fumble by Bradshaw that is cleary recovered by Woods that is stolen by the giants. That would have been an easy 3 points that the Pats could have had. The running game was terrible. Marroney really stunk. Faulk was playing great as usual. Still can't believe we lost that game.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I'd rather have menstrual cramps 24/7 than watch a replay of that game.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I'd rather have menstrual cramps 24/7 than watch a replay of that game.

Even looking at this thread makes me ill. How any of you can re-watch that game is beyond me.

If there is one positive to the game...it is seeing Tom Brady out there..although the offense didn't look great in the game...Can't wait to get him out there again leading this team.

Man I just got home and my TV is always on the NFL network (my girl hates it:D:D) I thought the same thing that I would never watch that game again. I was in a pretty drunkin state when I watched it last year so when Burris caught that ball after that everything was fuzzy thank god. I will say it is good to watch the master operate though not great but good to see him out there.

Even looking at this thread makes me ill. How any of you can re-watch that game is beyond me.

I need to, I have lived with this for a whole year and am just now getting over it. Having Brady and the Pats out of the playoff actually helped me get over this game. The Pats lost this game. Bad execution, bad coaching and terrible offensive line play. If people think the Pats offense need nothing, they should watch this game. The Pats need 2-3 new studley offensive lineman.

I taped that game, and then threw it out after it was over.. That damn game
So did I. Trash pick-up in my neighborhood is Monday so it went as quickly as possible. It would be impossible for me to willingly watch 1 second of that game again.

For some nice counter-programming, ESPN Classic is running their "Sportscentury -- Tom Brady" at 11PM. We've probably seen this one a million times, and I'm sure it's a bit dated (I don't know whether or not the Sportscentury series is updated at all), but for those of you looking for a Pats fix, there's another way ;)

I'll never watch that game again, thank god i'm away at college right now and don't get the NFL network.

I'll never watch that game again, thank god i'm away at college right now and don't get the NFL network.

Saturday night live will be coming on for me around the 4 min mark....just watch Asante miss Tyree on the TD to make it 10 - 7 ....wait I will shut up now.

a year gone by certainly helps, but not enough

I don't know why I watch clips from this game from time to time. Maybe I enjoy pain. I don't know. I think I'm still just in denial over the whole thing. Or I need to see how things went so wrong. I don't know.

What many people don't remember is how close Randy Moss and Tom Brady were to hooking up for what would have been the greatest play in Patriots history. With less than a minute to go and down by 3, Brady heaved one over 70 yards in the air that may have been completed had it not been for a tremendous play by the defender.

This game would be the equivilent to sticking needles in my eyes for me so I think I'll go ahead and skip it. Like many of the rest of you, I was piss drunk last year for this game and, while I will always know the score and remember the date, the memories have faded. Thank God for alcohol.

Its on now but I still can't watch it for more then 30 secs at a time... Boggles the mind, just like SB36 did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back