Welcome to PatsFans.com

Say Nothing Bad About Them

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

All you liberal democrats, don't say anything bad about about the Terrorist Muslims, they are on your side, they too Hate Bush.

For six months all you liberals did was whine and bleat about the Muslim on a dog leash in the Abba Dabba Prison, now there is news that the Smelly Scum Terrorist Muslims are using little children in their suicide bombings and not a peep out of you, you buried it as soon as you learned about it.

You all know why you don't want to talk about it don't you, they are America's enemy, if you do condem it that might make it sound as though you support America and we can't have that can we, it might even make some people say "maybe Bush was right" you all did the same thing when the Muslims were carving off human heads on live TV, you ignored it, you do the same thing with 9/11 you try your best not to mention it you don't want the pictures of 9/11 shown, if you say to much about these things it might make Americans MAD at the enemy, you will remain silent on the Murdering Muslims because "GETTING BUSH" is more important than little kids getting their bowels blown apart, your biggest fear is that maybe Bush was right, Bush is killing America's enemy (Terrorist Muslims) and you don't want anything at all to do with anything that might make Bush look good even the murder of little kids.

Your Scummy Leaders In Washington All Do The Same Thing, Ignore The Atrocities, unless they can pin some on an American, then watch them whail.

Now back to Gitmo, gee I hope they have a swimming pool for those poor Muslims.
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -26

That is your second post about ABU Gharaib(sp?) today, are you fixed on that event. When it happened seem to recollect that most of us understood that stuff happens in the fog of war. Your imagination has gotten the best of you.
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Terrorists LOVE bush...you've gotta be kidding me...

Recruitment has never been higher. They have never had more clout than what this administartion has given them. Declaring war on an organization/fighting tactic has validated their existance.

Terrorists are "Bushies"
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

Right, I am fixed on the double standard Left wing hate Bush crap, the prison thing was yapped about constantly by that gang of Get Bush democrats in Washington but I haven't heard one of the rats even mention putting two children in the back seat of a car then park it, then get out and run away leaving the kids in the car to die when they blew it up, wouldn't you say that deserves a comment from the democrat snakes that were so upset about a muslim criminal having ladies underwear put on his head

I would rather have ladies underwear put on my kids head than have their bodies blown to bits.

Never in the history of the country has there been a more vicious ruthless bunch of hateful jealous scumbag politicians as this new tribe of grinning democrats that are out to destroy their President, never.
  5. mr3putt

mr3putt Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Unfortunately this country is in far more danger from the heroic terrorist fighting administration of George Bush. Waving a big stick around and thumping your chest is one thing...effectively pursuing a successful war strategy is another. They are a pathetic bunch of nitwits and no amount of Democrat bashing can hide the wreckage of their incompetance.

What lingere you choose for a hat has no bearing on the veracity of your argument;)