PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Savour the Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigglesWorth

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
You never know if this will be the last time in a long time the Pats will make it back to the Superbowl or if we might have to wait 2 or 3 more years.

Remember how disgusted we all felt last year and still feel?

We are pretty lucky to be witnessing history and get two weeks to soak it all in.

What a journey!!

it will be a sad sad day when brady retires.. i cant even think about what football will be like to possibly go back to being just another team haha,..

so yea, enjoy it!!

We only have one more opportunity to watch this team. Thirty-one other teams would kill to have this roster, coaching staff, and front office. Let's enjoy it while we have it.

I am Savouring every minute. I remember the really bad teams I had to watch.

Having gone to my first Patriots Game in 1970,trust Me,I am savoring every minute of this run.These are The Good Old Days for The Patriots.

It is a great moment in Patriot history. I wish we could keep this team(with the IR returners) exactly the way it is for 08. It is going to suck with the people we will lose. I really wish Samuel would take a reasonable amount of money and stick around.

I also hope that Moss has some production in the superbowl. I bet after 2 games, he is a little bothered by not having the spotlight.(reguardless of what he will say to the contrary)

But for now, for this moment, Im just going to enjoy this. I want 19-0 so bad, it will be so cool!

It is a great moment in Patriot history. I wish we could keep this team(with the IR returners) exactly the way it is for 08. It is going to suck with the people we will lose. I really wish Samuel would take a reasonable amount of money and stick around.

I also hope that Moss has some production in the superbowl. I bet after 2 games, he is a little bothered by not having the spotlight.(reguardless of what he will say to the contrary)

But for now, for this moment, Im just going to enjoy this. I want 19-0 so bad, it will be so cool!

I think warm weather will help him a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back