PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Savage Response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT:Savage Response

Crennels Browns won 10 games last year and would of made the playoffs if not for the Dungy/Fischer collusion game in week 17.

This year however looks like Romeo's last unless his Browns win out.

Savage is a pompous jerk. I know he has ties back to Belichick but he's a scout posing as a GM with a little yearning for Hollywood.

Crennels Browns won 10 games last year and would of made the playoffs if not for the Dungy/Fischer collusion game in week 17.
True but they only beat one team with a better than .500 record and that was at home in O.T.

I dont want RAC to get fired but id welcome him back as the DC with open arms.

i thought what he said was horrible. i mean, how can someone who hasnt had any success with that franchise be ridiculing his fan base. i think the guy should get fired, and not solely becuase of that comment. he always talks garbage about coaching, the Qbs, etc. I cant remember a point when he blamed himself

continuing from my last response. there was an issue with the Browns a few weeks ago, about how some players gave up. to me, thats on the coach and the person in charge of bringing in those types of players. I dont know if this specific player was one dogging it, but Shaun Rogers was known to be a dog, and Savage brought him in. his ability is unquestioned, but when other players see the best player on the team acting in a certain way, they will follow. Savage brought this player in, and to me, he is very responsible for the actions he and his teammates take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back