Welcome to PatsFans.com

Savage Killer Bastard Scumsuckers

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Amen, brother. It isn't even like the accident was a hit-and-run where the mob chased down the driver. The driver stopped, got out of the car to help, and was viciously assaulted. His friend, the passenger in the car, got savaged murdered in cold blood trying to help him.
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +71 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +203 / 5 / -6

Assuming this is the same story, he didn't die, thank god:

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/13544260/detail.html

At any rate, I don't know why Harry is posting this. I am sure that no one here would defend the animals who commit such senseless violence.

Righties, out of curiosity, why are you posting these stories? Why do they interest you so much? There are crimes in the U.S. every day. Why do these crimes deserve special attention?
  5. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +71 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

The last I heard he died,that was at around 1pm maybe I misunderstood his condition.I know for sure someone was beaten to death at the same event last year for honking his horn so he could get through the crowd.
  6. PF1996

PF1996 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

It’s part of the righties' mission to bring to light the great racial injustice beinginflicted upon whites in America and the suppression of these facts from the public by the evil left wing media. After all, we all know that whites were enslaved for hundreds of years and once legal slavery was outlawed, were murdered, brutalized and otherwise oppressed by blacks with impunity. Well, that’s not what actually happened, but since reality doesn’t work with the righties agenda, we’ll just use false facts that fit better. Let’s establish some more “facts” for the righties' agenda. We all know that the mainstream media reports all crimes committed in America so if a crime isn’t reported by the mainstream media and the victim happens to be white, then it’s of course de facto racism.:rolleyes: Of course, when people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make similar spurious claims, it’s “racism”. The righties are to be held to different standards though, because they are not “black”. These set of “facts” will be recognized as false by rational adults who understand that media reporting is based on the perceived “hype” of the story. However, the righties need to promote their mission so the facts that don’t fit with that mission are to be ignored.

Some more facts which must be ignored to promote the righties mission - double standards exist in the mainstream media. Double standards also exist in all aspects of American society. However, we must remember, only the “double standards” that “negatively” affect whites are bad and must be talked about incessantly while those that affect blacks are "part of life". Thus when Sharpton or Jackson or any other person dares to suggest that a “double standard” exists that negatively affects nonwhites, those individuals are rightly dismissed as “race baiters”.:rolleyes: Just remember the motto of the righty - when blacks are negatively affected by “double standards”, they should just “suck it up and stop complaining because it’s part of life”. When whites are negatively affected by “double standards”, it’s a grave injustice and we should all be outraged. Come on Patters….get with the program already.:D
  7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Well it didn't get much attention on the mainstream media did it ? Different people (race, sex, color, whatever) want to be treated as equals - maybe they should start acting as equals.
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +278 / 10 / -26

Fox News is reporting that these attacks in both cities have noting to do with the Juneteenth Festival..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,285426,00.html

Police and organizers of Juneteenth events in two cities went out of their way Thursday to insist that attacks against drivers — one of which left an Austin, Texas, man dead — have nothing to do with the crowds attending the celebrations.
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The kind of people who could do this sort of thing are those who have never known what true love from a father and a mother is. Such kids/young adults are almost always from broken or single-parent families. Not having a healthy role model is like putting loaded guns out on the street for anyone to pick up. The destruction of the family unit is the biggest crime in America's/ the world's history. Not curing this problem is the same as allowing small pox or other dangerous diseases to go unchecked.

//
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  10. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

hmmmm. seems to me both "lefties" and "righties", depending on their agenda, post stories which outrage or simply bother them. Seems to me a "leftie" poster not too long ago put up a unflattering story about the late Jerry Falwell about a week after his death.

So since we all can be outraged over the behavior of this mob, who was being more inflammatory? Harry, for posting it, or Patters for using it as another excuse to bash "righties"?

im shocked there hasnt been a shot at Christians.....yet.
  11. Patters

Ratings:
    +203 / 5 / -6

Yeah, I was just trying to draw them out. This thread was obviously started as a racist statement, but for some people the only kind of racism they know about is either by black leaders or by lynch mobs. The kind of subtle (or not so subtle) racism that some of these righties are part of, they are unaware of.
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

Liberals on this forum have the same mindset that the liberal media has
    "oh, we won't talk about this one".

Can you just picture the News Coverage if a "Minority Person" was dragged out of a car at the St Patricks Day Parade in South Boston and BEATEN TO DEATH.
  13. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +438 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Whatever. You call it racism, I call it an unfortunate reality.
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It doesn't really surprise me that someone like Patters would indirectly defend these scumbag lowlife cowardly murderers.

An angry mob murders an innocent guy, and we're racists for getting upset over it.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +443 / 5 / -2

There weren't any white people involved in the crime Harry linked. BTW, got any idea who sold slaves in Africa? I love people like you. Your kind are so singular in your warped views, that you can never call a spade a spade, and therefore simply repeat the same twisted logic over and over again so people think it's true. When people cite facts, or offer objectivity, which is contrarian to your line of thinking, all you do is lob blanket labels of racism, ineptitude, or bigotry. We all know that the Shakedown Twins, Shank Sharpton, and Jesse Jackass could never, ever be racist, or hold a racist view. That's cuz they've been oppressed in the past by eeeeeeeeevil white people, I mean, eeeeeeeeeeevilwhite "conservatives". See, they can be as racist as they want, because they're earned the right to be.

BTW, I think the Duke kids, and Mitt Romney are still waiting for that appology. ;)
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +443 / 5 / -2

Wow, there's a shock, a couple of race baiters making an irrelevent issue about race. :eek:

How surprising!
  17. Patters

Ratings:
    +203 / 5 / -6

I honestly don't believe you're so naive as to think Harry's intentions were benign, but since he represents your agenda you won't call him out on it. You apparently choose to think that only liberals and black people can do race baiting. There are all types of race baiting. You should study people of your political persuasion a little more closely. :bricks:
  18. Real World

Ratings:
    +443 / 5 / -2

Me? Think singularly like that? HA! PUH-leez. Whenever Pujo and I, or anyone else for that matter, discuss immigration, I've always stated that race is a definate factor for some people. I always concede the obvious. The issue with people like you, is that you always resort to race to deflect the realities of a topic. No one need to look any further than your comments on the tax evaders.
  19. Patters

Ratings:
    +203 / 5 / -6

RW, IMHO, you see some instances of racism, but don't see others. If the Shakedown Twins had a white parallel, what would they have to be like to win over people like you? Would they post stories about black crimes? Would they only point out instances of a double standard when blacks seem to get an advantage? Would they often remind you of the big mistakes of black leaders, but not others? White racism is a different language than black racism.
  20. Real World

Ratings:
    +443 / 5 / -2

I wouldn't support a white, scam artist, race baiting duo like the Shakedown Twins. Racism is an issue that is upsetting to me. However, when you make every issue a race issue, you loose me. I'm all about merrit. I'll openly support someone who has been pissed on because of his race, religion, etc...What is wrong, is wrong, period. Where people loose me is when they cry wolf, or are singular in their views, i.e. white tax evaders haven't been burned to death ala Waco, because eeeeeevil white, ahem, eeeeeevil white right wingers are protecting them. That crap is utter stupidity. I can understand where people of color would feel slighted more often than not. Obvously history tells us something, as does the fact that a person cannot hide the color of their skin. At least no one other than Michael Jackson :eek: . There are numerous african americans of stature who feel exactly the way that I do about the Shakedown Twins. Sorry, but those two do a disservice to the messages of people like MLK. Those self-servicing indivduals do more to build anomosity, than build bridges.

You, and that other moron 12 year old, can support people like the Shakedown Twins all you like. Just don't call anyone who doesn't a racist.