Welcome to PatsFans.com

Saudi judge upholds man's marriage to 8-year-old

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, Apr 12, 2009.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Another reason to dislike these smelly savages. An eight year old married to a 47 year old man? She can't get a divorce. :confused:

What kind of a father would use his daughter to settle a debt.

Don't worry though the"husband says he won't "consummate" the marriage until she hits puberty..... 12-13 :rolleyes:

Saudi judge upholds man's marriage to 8-year-old - CNN.com

(CNN) -- A Saudi mother is expected to appeal a judge's ruling after he once again refused to let her 8-year-old daughter divorce a 47-year-old man, a relative said.

Sheikh Habib Al-Habib made the ruling Saturday in the Saudi city of Onaiza. Late last year, he rejected a petition to annul the marriage.

The case, which has drawn criticism from local and international rights groups, came to light in December when Al-Habib declined to annul the marriage on a legal technicality. His dismissal of the mother's petition sparked outrage and made headlines around the world.

The judge said the mother, who is separated from the girl's father, was not the legal guardian and therefore could not represent her daughter, the mother's lawyer, Abdullah al-Jutaili, said at the time.

The girl's husband pledged not to consummate the marriage until the girl reaches puberty, according to al-Jutaili, who added that the girl's father arranged the marriage to settle his debts with the man, who is considered "a close friend."

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

KofSA is a medieval, misogynous sh!thole - a blight on the planet- and should be wiped off the face of the earth.

And they're our friends!

[​IMG]

3. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +213 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

4. Rossmci90

Rossmci90 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Saudi Arabia needs to modernize. I've been to Dubai and that was bad enough for it's medieval ideals, i can only imagine what goes on in SA.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

If she meets somebody else when she's Ten this guy will Stone Her To Death and then Cut Her Head Off, why do American liberals give these scumbags a free pass but they beat the sh!t out of the Christians especially the Mormons.

Liberals Are Afraid Of Muslims-----:singing:

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +715 / 20 / -30

Reminds me of when George practically tongued the king.. the ultimate free pass..

7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Why the fukc do we like these peopel again? Oh yeah..becausew our energy policy is in the 1920s we are their b!tchez.

Bin Laden is a Saudi, they have a king, they treat women like dog$hit, they torture, murder...oh and have oil. We love you!

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

I know, that was disgusting I was ashamed of Bush when I saw that photo I was also ashamed of Obama when i saw the photo of him bowing like a friggin slave to them.

America is turning into a nation of slobbering pandering pansy's..........

Those Muslims are patient, they will wait and they will know, then when we are kissing their a$s and showering them with all of our diversity love bullsh!t they will strike, you can bet on it.

Britian welcomed them, Britian smothered them with love and understanding and now Britian spends most of it's time trying to stop them from blowing up Scotland Yard.

They're not all bad, where were the good ones when the bad ones were blowing people up all over the world, I don't remember any kind words from the "good ones".
    F--k Them.

9. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

10. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

11. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +356 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

I find it very ironic that this area of the world which has produced sop many of the terrorists that have attacked us because of OUR MORALES is so moraly bankrupt its sefl. :confused:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Wow, this thread's 21 hours old, its had 59 views and 10 responses and still no fights. That's got to be a first around here.

13. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

14. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

That's because everyone knows the nature of the Saudis except for the morons we elect to be president, apparently. Obama bowing to the robed prick made my stomach turn. WTF was he thinking? That was right up there with Bush Frenching him.