Welcome to PatsFans.com

Saudi Judge senteces pregnant gang rape victim to prison and lashes!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Feb 18, 2009.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

I can't comment on this the Pats Fan Monks will be all over me, I can trash the Mormons or the Moons all day though and they don't bat an eye.

Why does the Left Wing Liberal always defend this religion, is it because they HATE America.........:confused:
  3. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +307 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

That's inhuman.

Screw them and their oil.

Impoverish those monsters by developing alternative energy!
  4. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

that is an extremely disgusting ordeal that woman had to endure. We are not a very civilized society. Utterly disgusting. Amnesty International or someone needs to do something.
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

As disgusting as it is, who's to say it's our business? Should we be isolationists who follow a MYOB ideology, or are we interventionalists who see foreign issues as intolerable. I'm not saying one way, or the other, is what I think is right. I'm just speaking out loud here.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You're right. We can't tell anyone what to to (even though we do it all the time) but I think our government and corporations (redundant:() can and should do something...like avoiding meetings like this...:mad:...:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  7. shmessy

Ratings:
    +307 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

We can do BOTH:

1) Stay out

2) Screw the economically

How? You know the answer. Alternative energy.

Turn them into economic Bangladeshis and help our economy at the same time.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

Your right on Whistah, every one of these presidents disgusted me with their slobbering kiss a$s sh!t with those Arab Bastards, I voted for both Bush's but I would never vote for another one, this last one should be sent to prison for just sitting by and completely Ignoring The INVASION OF AMERICA by 12 Million CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS.
  9. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

it's your business as a human being. the unfortunate part is that simple human rights and greed get intertwined. instead of entering a country or doing something to help the opporessed there will be many in our nation that use it as an excuse to exploit that countries natural resources or people for economic gain.

American Rhetoric: Edward M. Kennedy - Eulogy for Robert F. Kennedy
  10. Real World

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

And that does what to protect this woman, and future women like her, from being abused? Doing both would mean that you're going to take steps to involve yourself, when injustices like this happen, while simutaneously acting as an isolationist. I think doing both is somewhat impossible by definition.
  11. Real World

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

I'm not saying what's right, or wrong. I'm just asking an open question.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

For Christ Sake it's their friggin culture, they behead, they stone and they whip, why in the name of God do the whinning, slobbering goo goo liberals keep trying to deny this.

The Islamic Muslim culture takes better care of their donkeys than they do their women.

If it walks like a duck it's a f----ing duck.
  13. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Nothing like sterotyping. I'm sure they're all savages. Good thing you didn't grow up in Nazi Germany
  14. shmessy

Ratings:
    +307 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

It means we don't fund their hideous society.
  15. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Religion is a great tool for these Saudi Sheiks, and nothing else.
    They are the lowest forms of life.

They feed religion to the masses while they wine and dine in the most extravagant fashion. The masses are kept ignorant, hungry and scared, hanging on to their religion, because they are promised that the more they suffer in this world and still stay thankful and obedient, the more they will be rewarded in the next world.

Meanwhile, the sheiks are worth trillions, and enjoy such a lifestyle that would make any regular western man's head spin.

So, if a Saudi woman were to have sex (willingly or not) outside of marriage, that would start the opening of the floodgates. Before you know it, they will start thinking for themselves, and free thinking would be the end of this greatest of inequalities. Just imagine how much more challenging it would be for a few families to enjoy such riches, here in the US or in any other western society, if the rest of the population lived in the poorest of conditions. Nobody would buy into that program. Why? Because we do not, for the most part, let our leaders lead, by scaring the crapp out of us, with religion. Because we can read and write and that means we know what our book says, we do not have to depend on some lunatic's translation / interpretation of it.

Without religion, what do the Saudi sheiks have, to scare their people with?
    And without scaring them, how would they keep them under control?

Keep them ignorant, hungry and scared.
    That's how you keep them under control.

How pathetic is this for us, that our leaders are these maniacs' partners in crimes against humanity!!!

BTW, for those who have so quickly taken this opportunity to bash Islam, may I suggest that you read the Old Testament? You may be surprised that it is not exactly a peace prize winner. Of all the posters here, who can say that his religion has a pure history or that his book of belief is violence free?
    All religions have been used and exploited, and more murders have been committed in the name of religion, than anything else.
    And nowhere in the Qoran does it say that a woman that has had to endure such a tragic thing like rape, should be punished. Just the opposite.

See, this is why they are kept ignorant, so that when someone in a position of power says so, they have no choice but to believe.
    If they could read and write, if free thinking were allowed, do you think the masses would buy into this program?
    Who here, would ever think that crime really is the victim's fault, somehow, especially one as violent and gruesome as rape?
    Nobody would because we know better, we read, we argue, discuss, openly. Well, they cannot.

The Muslims of the world who have intentionally been kept ignorant, (including of their own religion), that you are so quick to blame are the ones that are suffering under these sadistic rulers that we are supporting so that we can suck out those countries natural resources, their lifeblood. And all we can come up with is a sarcastic comment like "religion of peace" on these boards? Now, that is what is truly pathetic.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

Greta Van Sustern & Geraldo they milk domestic vilolence murders for all their worth, Greta is still trying to get some more mileage out of Scott Peterson, now we have a Husband carving his wifes head off, Greta or Geraldo won't touch this one with a ten foot pole (I wonder why)

Scott Peterson drowned his wife, in the news and talked about for months on end.

This guy cuts his wifes head off like a chicken, the media will kill themselves trying to bury and forget it
    (I wonder why)

Shhhhhhhhh.
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

Germans like Beer & Knockwurst (but don't tell them) shhhhhhhhhhhh

Most all cultures have their bad side, wasn't somebody arrested not long ago from So America who beat the sh!t out of his mother inlaw and his lawyer got him off using the excuse that "It was his culture" and he thought it was all right to do it in America, the Judge agreed and told him "don't do it again"

I wonder if Swedes behead their wives------:confused:

One of my neighbors is a Eskimo he throws ice at his wife.
  18. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

germans were ok. they were "just following orders"

oy vay. dont get me started..........

Maverick will be pouncing on this thread in no time.
  19. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

It wasn't just the Germans.
    And it did not happen just once or twice!
    And we are talking about the "civilized" West, here!
  20. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'd love to see the day when Saudi Arabia runs out of oil. People talk about welfare queens in the USA? Ain't nothing compared to the average Saudi. Years ago the leader of that country was the key note speaker at my college graduation. I sure wish I could take by my civilized handshake.