PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saturday Minicamp update thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there can be only one........

Isn't this the most important quote: "In that same drill, none of the offensive players was able to evade CB Devin McCourty." Does this mean Price? I hope so.

Speaking of which when are the titanic battles between McCourty verses Price or Gronk verses Spikes?

I have a nagging feeling that we are wasting "ink" talking about a cannon-fodder running back

You've never seen Braveheart? LOL!!! wow

Not a fan of Mel Gilbson's revisionist historical flicks. Why he insists on distorting them so much is beyond me.

Not a fan of Mel Gilbson's revisionist historical flicks. Why he insists on distorting them so much is beyond me.

you're missing the point. The pic isn't from braveheart, it's from Highlander

Braveheart??? ..nah...This is Connor MacLeod of the Clan Macleod...

highlander1.jpg

The original Highlander

wha?...you didn't like his brother in the series? they even made a movie together..tough crowd here at Patsfans

With that forehead he looks more like Peyton Manning than Mel Gibson

Last edited:
wha?...you didn't like his brother in the series? they even made a movie together..tough crowd here at Patsfans

Oh, the series was ok I guess. I was refering to the non-existing sequels to the original.

there's two sequels to the original starring the original Connor...the first of the two has two versions with alternate endings and has an appearance by Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez, Connors mentor...I think it's called the Quickening and the third is the Final Dimension...I got hooked as soon as I saw the Kurgan...

Last edited:
The bottom line is I flunked a movie quiz. I'm doooooooomed.

lol what? It's a movie, where Mel Gibson kicks ass pretty much. What irks you so much?

Love the Highlander movies... but that last one jumped the shark w/all the harmonic convergence stuff. Of course we're on harmonic convergence crack warmed over with this 2012 stuff now, so screw it...

I don't think it's supposed to be a documentary.

lol what? It's a movie, where Mel Gibson kicks ass pretty much. What irks you so much?

Because actual history can be, in fact, far more interesting and fascinating than the stuff you make up when you simply choose to make things up. You know the saying, truth is stranger than fiction.

It's there, so why not mine it?

Because actual history can be, in fact, far more interesting and fascinating than the stuff you make up when you simply choose to make things up. You know the saying, truth is stranger than fiction.

It's there, so why not mine it?

This is a football forum, don't bring your "real life" in here.

Sounds like Gronk/Spikes combo on strong side outside runs = Maroney in space, as I keep hearing we need more of. I sure hope there's some real wide stuff this year to Spikes' side, if this report is right, just to see them thar blocking skills one on one vs a DB :). Also can't hurt for the screen game.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back