PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saturday links: interviews with Bill Belichick, Jerrod Mayo, Danny Watkins and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Saturday links: interviews with Bill Belichick, Jerrod Mayo, Danny Watkins and more
By: John Morgan

Saturday links: Bill Belichick does not one, but two interviews with the local media; Jerod Mayo and Ron Brace interviews; Danny Watkins to visit Ground Zero before the draft, and more....

Re: Saturday links: interviews with Bill Belichick, Jerrod Mayo, Danny Watkins and mo

From the Mayo article

How did you prepare for this?
“We kind of knew it was coming, kind of anticipated it, but I got as many DVDs and stuff that I could get before the lockout happened, so I’m still watching film, still doing my thing, and preparing like we’re going to have a full season.”

plus a similar point further down.

Other teams got into trouble for pushing such stuff on their players. Teams whose players took the initiative, however -- or who subtly prompted the players to take the initiative -- should be in the clear.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4695173/catching-up-with-jerod-mayo

Last edited:
Re: Saturday links: interviews with Bill Belichick, Jerrod Mayo, Danny Watkins and mo

The high-character players will do fine with this unstructured down-time while the low-character guys like Marshall will get into trouble (this is just the beginning). Luckily most of the player on the Patriots are high-character except for a certain safety :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back