PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saturday at 12:45 pm Eastern: 45 members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamplay

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
What? No leave raking to do? It's an impressive group of football addicts online right now!!!

All the best!

teamplay said:
What? No leave raking to do? It's an impressive group of football addicts online right now!!!

All the best!

it`s rainning here in Brockton Mass.

I live in the desert - no trees = no leaves :) 3 weeks before the draft and the Patriots are finally making some signings, albeit little ones, it's a good time to check in throughout the day.

teamplay said:

All the best!

I'm "working" right now

richpats said:
I'm "working" right now
Yeah, yeah that's the ticket, I'm working...........well sort of....

Dang, I couldn't sleep at all last night. Now I know where I should have been.

And at 2:22..over 200????

It's raining here in SW florida and windy..... so no golf today and I like you Pats fans.... That's my story :rocker:

Saturdays are reserved for patsfans.com :rocker:

On that note... so are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday

lol im fairly new to this site, I love this place, I check it about 4 times a day :eek:

I am a Patriot addict......

Well here's the thing of it all:

Wake up, get out of bed, drag a comb across head and check out Patsfans.com for early news and links to all sports pages, blogs and Patriot related web sites.

While at work Patsfans.com must be up and constantly maximized/minimized to make sure "breaking news" is caught at all times as well as those very so important on going debates must be refreshed often.

Which brings us to getting home e after work - must check to see what is going on and spend some equality patsfans.com time early evening as time allows pursuit of Patriot happenings prior to evening sports games.

Finally, it is time for one last check for any late breaking news that may be "breaking" before turning out the lights on yet another action packed day of football.

teamplay said:

All the best!

The weTher up in souther NH is miserable...

I have my home office...nice big rolltop desk...small high def TV right in the middle, flat computer screen on the right. The computer is on all day and i check in often. When I can I post, other times a quick scan. WEEI on the radio...it's all good.

Right now I'm working at the dsk, watching Schilling pitch a good one, posting :rofl: ... I've got my ice cold Mountain Dew by my side with a pile of nachos and cheese sauce.... My wife...hmmm..I better call and see where she is :rofl:

My excuse is that I don't have access to Patsfans at work, so I need to log on when I get in (at about 12pm ET) and then stay logged because, er, um.... I need to log on at the weekend in order, er, um, let me see, to monitor the quality of the board. I DO have a life, honest. No, really! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back