Welcome to PatsFans.com

SarahPac

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +310 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

If money talks, what is this saying?

Typically, White House hopefuls form political action committees (PACs) so they can travel around the country raising money for, and donating money to, other members of their party. The point is to amass political capital and gather chits that could help them in future campaigns. But of the $400,000 Palin's SarahPac raised from individual donors in the last three months, only $9,500—or 2.4 percent—went to current Republican candidates: $2,500 for Sean Duffy in Wisconsin; $1,000 for Allen West in Florida; $1,000 for Adam Kinzinger in Illinois; $2,000 for Rand Paul in Kentucky; and $1,000 for Vaughn Ward in Idaho. In contrast, Palin spent $243,000 on consultants, $16,000 on hotels, and $14,000 to de-ice a private jet.

Compare her first-quarter FEC report to the reports from a pair of politicians who definitely are interested in 2012: Mitt Romney and Tim Pawlenty. All told, Romney has raised more than $1.6 million since the start of 2010; even the relatively unknown Pawlenty managed to clobber Palin with a haul of $566,000. The telling statistics, however, are their contributions: Romney gave $53,000 to 22 candidates; Pawlenty gave $29,200 to eight candidates (plus the NRSC).

Maybe Sarah Palin Doesn't Want to Be President - AOL News
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +474 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Tells me Sarah took capitalism 101, 201, 301, and 401 in college.

Seriously Mrs. PF ... anyone who thinks Sarah wants to be President is a fool.

She will dangle that like a carrot on a stick as she leads her minions around the country.

I don't like her ... and I don't hate her. i actually like that she's a thorn in the democrats side.

I think every majority party needs a thorn when they are in power ... she's a thorn ... no more and no less.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  3. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +287 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

I don't think she seriously wants to pursue POTUS either. I could be wrong, but I can't imagine that even she could think that she would have a realistic shot at it. There aren't enough people in the country dim enough to vote for her, and I think almost everyone realizes that.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

She and her rhetoric may become a thorn in the Republicans side as well.. many have distanced themselves from her...
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

She is a powerful women who is taking advantage of the publicity and fame that her enemy has handed her on a silver platter, she won't run for president, if she did she would never even be nominated, she made $12 Million in the last six months, she will continue on to make much more, the more MSNBC goes after her the more popular she becomes.

Watch her face when she speaks she's having the time of her life and she goes to sleep every night praying that The Moron Mush Mouth Matthews will keep ranting and raving about her, Matthews alone has been a big factor in her rise to fame and riches.

I would think that N.O.W. (if they are still around) and every feminist in America would be proud of Palin she has truly shown the world what a woman can accomplish in what was once called "a mans world"

In a year or two Palin will go home as a very wealthy person, she will go fishing and moose hunting, she will have a large portrait of Chris Matthews hanging over her fireplace under it will be a little gold plate that reads "THANK YOU CHRIS"
  6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +474 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

I can see that ... let's face it ... she is really stirring up the libertarians. The majority of the tea party people are libertarians. I think this is some of the reason McCain picked her. He felt the libertarian defections from the democrats would help. Alas, he is so pathetic that he lost anyways.
  7. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +474 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Some may call her a liberatarian, but she does not seem to fit my expectations of such.. her fiscal responsibilty is very situational..

If she advocated for less defense spending, and an overall contraction of the US military, she may make more sense.. but right now she is just being oppositional.. doing a good job at it, but would have expected bigger crowds in Boston and DC...
  9. Nikolai

Ratings:
    +287 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

A libertarian, she is not. I know of very few libertarians who support her.
  10. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

+1
    I don't think many tea partiers are libertarians, either.
  11. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

The Palin phenominon can only be understood as some form of reality television where anybody can win the prize She clearly has no idea about Federal government, the Constitution, international politics, history, law, economics, or general knowledge of national politics. She wants the Federal government to get out of the lives of working class people, yet but attempted to become Vice-President with an agenda derived from Cheney's expansion of the role. She has no consistency, no coherence, no clarity in relation to current profound problems confronting ordinary people, and can only cheer with the mantra of fight for freedom.
  12. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +877 / 16 / -24

No Jersey Selected

13. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

Hello!
    [​IMG]
  14. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Sorry pal but you don't have two brain cells to rub together, and never have. So your disqualified from being taken seriosly or my putting any more effort into a reply. Although your better at articulating yourself better than Sarah. Thats not saying much.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  15. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As much as I hate Obama's politics I gotta agree with you here about that claim.

He had two and a half years to prepare before he started his bid for President. A look at what committees he was put on shoots down that claim: Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee, Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, Veterans Affairs Committee- and the big daddy of them all: FOREIGN RELATIONS COMMITTEE.

The guy wasn't a blank slate going into 1/20/09, he was prepared as you could get as a US Senator.

Gov. Palin on the other hand... :rolleyes:
  16. Nikolai

Ratings:
    +287 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

That's actually some pretty decent photoshopping on the first one. Dude got lazy on the second one.
  17. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

It's SERIOUSLY, btw. It must be your lack of brain cells, no wonder you work for the government. You can't even use spell check, no wonder the goverment is so bloated with ineptness and flat out laziness.
  18. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Who can't use spell check?

Inept btw, would be a good way of describing your characterization of Caribou Barbie and Obama as being equally qualified to be President.
  19. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Bill Clinton-----Governor
    Reagan-----Governor
    Obama-----Senator
    Palin -------Govermor

Palin will never be the president, she couldn't even get nominated but she's just as quailified as Reagan, Clinton, Obama and how about The Peanut Farmer, Sappy Carter?

Her greatest accomplshment,
    She's driving the Left Wing Liberal Democrats and their Biased Media out of their minds.

Attention Gloria Stienham and all Feminist Activists:
    You Have A Powerful Self Made Women Raising Hell In America if she were a Democrat movies would be made of her life and songs would be written of her fame.

Dear Feminists:
    Sarah Palin is everything you told us that women should be, Praise Jesus.
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Poster Alert!!! Poster Alert!!!

Beware of undercover moderators.. they lurk, and then infract

:idontgetit::idontgetit::idontgetit:

Which always raises the philosophical question, can you be a mod, break the rules regarding ad hominen attacks and be labeled a poster??

Inquiring minds want to know..