Welcome to PatsFans.com

Sarah Say's (the sugar daddy)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +820 / 2 / -9

Sarah says "the sugar daddy has run out of sugar"

Mush Mouth Matthews and Andrea (snake face) Mitchell will have to visit their Shrinks after reading this.

Barack Obama’s big government policies continue to fail. He should put a link to the national debt clock on his BlackBerry. The gears on that clock have nearly exploded during his administration. Yesterday’s terrible job numbers should not be a surprise because it all goes back to our debt. Our dangerously unsustainable debt is wiping out our jobs, crippling our economic growth, and jeopardizing our position in the global economy as the leader of the free world.

As a governor, I had to deal with facts, even unpleasant ones. I dealt with the world as it is, not as I wished it to be. The “elite” political class in this country with their heads in the sand had better face some unpleasant facts about the world as it is. They’ve run out of money and no amount of accounting gimmicks or happy talk will change this reality. Those of us who live in the real world could see this day coming.

Back in January 2009, as governor of Alaska, I announced: “We also have to be mindful about the effect of the stimulus package on the national debt and the future economic health of the country. We won’t achieve long-term stability if we continue borrowing massive sums from foreign countries and remain dependent on foreign sources of oil and gas.” Then I urged President Obama to veto the stimulus bill because it was loaded with absolutely useless pork and unfunded mandates. Everyone knows my early and vocal opposition to that mother of all unfunded mandates known as Obamacare starting back in August 2009, and many recall my objections to the Federal Reserves’ inflationary games with our currency known as QE2 from November 2010. It’s a matter of public record that I did not go to Harvard Law School, but I can add.

The Sugar Daddy Has Run Out of Sugar; Now We Need New Leaders | Facebook

2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +620 / 13 / -5

#24 Jersey

And then, just 6 months later, in the middle of my term, I got real tired of dealing with facts and I quit.

<wink wink>

3. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +794 / 6 / -9

Who cares what this know nothing has to say?

4. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -4

#75 Jersey

Lefties must be worried. Don't ask me why.

5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +620 / 13 / -5

#24 Jersey

Oh, absolutely. Terrified. Panic-stricken. Quaking in our boots. Shaking, shivering, whimpering, gnashing our teeth, crapping our pants, hiding our diplomas, practicing our winks, learning how to simulate using our forefingers and thumbs as a pistol, tearing up our dictionaries and replacing them with bibles.

God knows, if we can't beat 'em, we'll have to join 'em.

6. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -4

#75 Jersey

Then why continue to pay any attention to her?

I mean, if the GOP nominates her won't that make things easier for Obama?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +820 / 2 / -9

I know why, they hate seeing a politician get a standing ovation by just walkiing onto a stage, a politician who isn't one of their own, it scares the living sh!t out of them, Palin will never get anywhere near a nomination, she will have some more fun with MSNBC and the rest of The Obama Media, she will spend a few months driving them nuts then she will head back to Alalska and enjoy her money, good luck to her, the fools that hate her made a billionaire out of her.

Nothing in her rubbish bags, nothing in her e-mails--------------:singing:

Her daughter got knocked up, that should make her Mother Of The Year to all those fornicating shacked up liberals in The Show Biz World.

Marriage is now only for same sex people, God be with them.

Go Forth And Multipy
    Jesus H Christ once said "forgive them father for they no not of what they do"

Mary said to Job "come lay with me"

8. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

didn't harry start the thread?

9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +620 / 13 / -5

#24 Jersey

If you're basing "worried" on the number of times someone mentions their dislike for someone's politics or personality, or the number of threads they start regarding that person, there must be an awful lot of conservatives on this board who are totally terrified of Obama and Pelosi.

10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +523 / 14 / -28

Interesting verbage.. sugar daddy is an interesting term.

BTW despite what Sarah says, she was not all that successful as the Governor of Alaska.. there is, like Reagan, a difference between the myth and the reality. A lot of what she did, was undone subsequently by the replacement Republican Governor..

Interestingly enough Obama polls @42% in Alaska, while Sarah polls @36%... recently she has a 49% unfavorability rating there as well.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  11. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

True, but Alaska is as red a state as they come, voting only once for a Democrat, LBJ in 1964 since becoming a state. The President may poll higher than her now but almost any Republican will win Alaska in 2012 as he only got 38% of the vote there in 2008.

Alaska Presidential Election Voting History
    FWIW, I don't see her running and giving up the perks of being on the sidelines, the speaking engagements, the FOX TV appearances and somewhat less of the spotlight focused on her.

12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +523 / 14 / -28

Never said that Obama would win Alaska, just pointing out the current polls and that the myth maybe much different from the reality..

It has been pointed out that this woman knows more than anyone about energy... because Alaska provides 20% of our energy, the reality is that they provide about 5%.. her heralded achievement of the pipeline from Ak to the US, has been scrapped in favor of another method.. some want her to be this, but she is not.

She reminds me of Reagan, people want her to be something that she is not and many do not refudiate her on her erroneous statements.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +820 / 2 / -9