Welcome to PatsFans.com

Sarah Palin snorted cocaine off 55 gallon oil drum

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Sarah Palin 'took cocaine and had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner' | Mail Online

Hows that Cokey Changy thing working for you?

I could look past her blowin rails off a 20 gallon oil drum, heck...maybe even a 4o gallon drum. But a 55 gallon drum? too far....

===================================================
    Former vice presidential candidate alleged to have snorted cocaine off an oil drum

Said to have had night of passion with basketball star

Husband Todd said to have dissolved snowmobile firm after discovering affair with business partner

Ex-governor of Alaska has yet to announce whether she will run for president next year
    ====================================================

Perry-Palin 2012 looks real good right now.
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +433 / 5 / -2

Someone sent me a link to this earlier. It's amazing how much people despise this woman. Why anyone with any integrity, or concern for their family, would ever run for higher political office is beyond me. I can only imagine the things dig up, make up, or say about my life in my 20's. Stuff that I'd then have to explain to a wife and kids who have no need to know.

As for the allegations, or claims being made, who knows. I don't put anything past anyone anymore. Also, who cares. I was once a 20-something too. I will say that these claims come from the creep who moved next door to the Palin's in Alaska, and wrote a book about them, with the sole intention of making them look bad. So keep the salt handy.
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

over 2 decades ago, I was a theif. I stole $$ to support my drug/alcohol addiction. Does that make me LESS worthy to seek public office?

I actually believe it makes me MORE worthy of seeking public office because I had to be honest about what I did, make restitution and have the courage, strength and fortitude to keep on the sober path in a world that thinks it's ok to get F'd up every weekend.

But that's just one person's opinion....people tend to believe what they WANT to believe no matter what the evidence regarding public personalities.
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

PR & RW,

Both very valid points and views. I agree to some extent. In Palin's case, she is presenting a persona that really isn't panning out to be the person she was OR is. Benig vetted by the public gets real ugly, ask Clinton, ask Barry, Ask Bush....This Palin shiz is getting other level though...

That being said...noboy forced these people to run, you know the drill.

Imagine if Obama was ripping coke off of solar panels, nailing Lisa Leslie, and his Biz partner's wife then locking himself in a room while Sasha and Malia cooked themselves dinner...

We'd be saying WTF, and asking him to clear up a few things hes said about himself....right?
  5. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is written by the guy who rented the house next door to her so he could snoop on her... right?
  6. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He admitted to doing drugs and there were rumors of his infidelity. Much like this garbage, it was dismissed.
  7. Real World

Ratings:
    +433 / 5 / -2

Yeah but did you sleep with someone in college? I didn't. I got in bed with lots of women, but sleep isn't something we did. :rocker:

Nobody does force these people to run, but to have your entire life investigated, or have this creep reporter move next door to you in alaska of all places, is a bit much imo. That doesn't even get into the fact that there's no proof that any of this is even true. I'd personally never run for office. My wife doesn't need to turn on the TV and have someone say they heard a rumor that I had a threesome with a couple of strippers back in 1996. Again, none of this means the allegations are, aren't, or wouldn't be true. I just think some of this stuff turns normal people away from running for higher office.
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

He wrote about smoking pot, so its not like they had to investigate it...

and

I might be alone here, but....I'd tend to put cocaine in a different category than weed.

also

when was Obama banging WNBA stars? or wifes of buisness partners?

someone needs to get a hold of Glenn Rice.
  9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Wow I thought the point of this thread was to show Pubies how silly they sound with all these scandals, such as today's lipreadinggate. I didn't know they were legitimate* accusations.

My bad.

*by legitimate I mean being said by someone with a shred of integrity
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I think we need to look no further than John Edwards to answer the question here. Palin suffers from the disease all politicians suffer from....Hubris.

Peeps think they are teflon, and why not? Slick Willie? JFK? Bush?
  11. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I can't believe you're jumping all over these accusations as true... talk about reactionary.
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

whe it comes to "sh1t" nobody can top The Clintons / Kennedys
  13. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +201 / 2 / -2

I dislike Palin and think she's basically a self-serving joke, but I wouldn't care about any of these allegations even if they were 100% true.

Maybe some vile scum will make up more significant lies about her based on their lipreading abilities, though.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +433 / 5 / -2

John Edwards is a little bit different HD. First and foremost he was a in a presidential race, with a dying wife, and was not only giving campaign money to his mistress, but was parading around with her, and knocked her up. I think that's something worthy of reporting of any candidate running for office.
  15. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Oh I agree the dude is 1,000x worse, even if the coke off oil drums is correct...

I was saying that no matter the scandal, these people think they are untouchable, Edwards is a prime example. Palin obviously thinks she is bulletproof too. Edwards must've not only thought he was bulletproof, but a god.

Schwarzenegger is also in that realm.
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

17. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

18. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +160 / 7 / -13

She was single, according to the report.

So Todd wouldn't care.

BTW why would you snort coke off a metal oil drum in AK in the winter (when people snowmobile) when it is like 20-30 below zero? Wouldn't the coke freeze in the nostrils. (see what happens to water vapor at those temps....
  19. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Good side of Sarah,
    She's not a racist..............:singing:
  20. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

A publishing source told The ENQUIRER that McGinniss claims Sarah had a “fetish” for black men at the time and he quotes a friend as saying Sarah had “hauled (Rice’s) ass down.”

Classic Palin

Wonder what she REALLY thinks of Obama?